𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 into the kitchen from outside, looking at my blonde brother, smiling as he made his lovely dish even if he's not supposed to, I'll support and help him.

"Get a move on. You're slowing the line." Our coworker, Patty said who is a chef, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Gotta wait for the sauce to cool," Sanji muttered, looking at him and looking at me. I went to his side, looking at what he made and he ruffled my h/c hair before focusing on his work.

"I didn't see this on tonight's menu," Patty said, going to the other side. I sighed, "It's called imagination, Patty." I said.

Patty looked at me, "Shouldn't you be outside," He said, "I'm waiting for blondie over here." I smiled, ruffling my brother's blonde hair.

"Wouldn't expect you to understand." My brother said, finally finishing what he made, carrying the plate, and walking past Patty, and I sat at the table.

"Wanna take this outside?" Patty asked, locking eyes with Sanji. "Are you asking me to dance?" Sanji asked, smirking.

"Cause he kinda has his eye on that blonde at table eight," I smirked in amusement, looking at my brother.

"You better keep your eye on the menu," Patty tells my brother. "Whatever the hell that is, boss man ain't gonna like it."

Sanji puts the plate on the serving table, "Order up!" He said, and our boss walked out making me stand up from sitting on the table.

"Aye, aye, aye," Zeff calls out to my brother who was supposed to walk away but walked back to him.

"What the hell is this?" Zeff asked, and I went next to my brother, smiling at Zeff. "I call it a True Bluefin Sauté." My brother answered.

"It's elephant tuna, seared asparagus in a sweet soy reduction." Sanji gave him the ingredients, I looked at the food, my mouth watering.

The chef starts chuckling, "Is that so?" He asked making my brother smile, nodding. "Yeah."

"Well, I call it crap," Zeff said, making Sanji's smile drop. I scowled at Zeff, sighing.

"The day Baratie serves a dish like that, little eggplant, is the day that hell freezes over," Zeff said, I rolled my eyes, putting a hand on my waist.

Sanji was mad, he put the towel on the table that was on his shoulder. "If I gotta sling one more prime rib medium-well,"

"Sanji," I said, looking at my brother. "I am going to drop dead of boredom, you old shitbag!" He continued even if I tried to stop him.

Zeff sighed, looking at my brother. "It's what we serve." He said.

"It's an insult to the meat." Sanji said, "You can insult meat?" I muttered, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't like cooking our menu? Fine. Cause I'll be more than delighted to give you other work elsewhere." Zeff said making me exclaim.

"What? You can't do that," I said, frowning making Sanji put his hand on my arm.

"Shut it, little birdie." Zeff snaps. "In fact, you are off the line." He continues telling my brother as I roughly remove Sanji's hand from my arm.

"Now both of you get out there and wait tables. Move." Zeff ordered, frowning at us as me and my brother walked away from him.

I unbuttoned one of the buttons on my blouse and put on my black waiter apron.

Me and my brother walked out of the kitchen, all ready. I was wearing a black short pencil skirt, a white blouse a waiter apron, long black sheer socks, and heels.