Part 19

Ummm unnie it's really delicious. Hyung is really lucky to have you. Right hyung? Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

Yeah-h. Taehyung said awkwardly.

Thank you Jungkook for the appreciation but today I think we need to thank Taehyung too because he helped me very much. I am really lucky to have him as my husband . Anousha said with a smile.

No need dear. Taehyung said softly.

Ohh my hyung is finally in love I see. Jungkook said teasing him.

Yeah like you are not . Jimin said mocking him.

Guys can't you just stop arguing. Haein said.

Okay love. Anyways Taehyung we have a meeting in a 3 days with our rival team. I hope you already know it. Jimin said while eating his food.

Yeah hyung I remember. We have to be ready so that they don't get any chance to attack us. Taehyung said.

I will handle the weapons then. Jungkook said seriously.

It's settled then. Jimin said.

You guys can have this mafia talk after eating. It's friend time just enjoy it. Haein said.

Yeah she is right. Alexa said and Anousha nods in agreement.

Fine ladies we will remember it. Jimin said giving Haein some water.

Jimin bro. Anousha called Jimin.

Yes? Jimin said politely.

How did you and Haein unnie met? Anousha asked curiously.

Actually we were classmates from middle school and we fell in love in high school and then Haein proposed me to be his bf. Jimin said.

Wait no you proposed me remember. You were shaking at that moment while saying :-Haein I can't liv-e withou-t y-ou. Please be my girlfriend. Remember? Haein said mocking Jimin proposal.

Yeah I was not scared, it was just my first time saying it to someone that's why I was shaking. Jimin defended himself.

Yeah yeah we know you hyung. Jungkook said and both Taehyung and Jungkook started laughing.

Anousha we were class fellows as Jimin has already told you. We were friend but not that close. Then in high school we got close and after high school we went to same college , it was a coincidence. Then we both fell in love and Jimin proposed me on the last day of college and it's been 6 years now. Now as you can see I am his fiance and soon to be wife. Haein said looking at Jimin with affection. Jimin looked at Haein with same affection.

Aww that's so cute. You guys know first I thought Jimin bro is cold and rude but now I can say I was wrong. Anousha said with a smile.

Btw Jungkook and Alexa now tell me about your love story. Anousha said.

Ours? Alexa asked.

Yes. Anousha replied.

It was really cute-. Jungkook was cut off Taehyung.

I will tell you their love story as Me and Jimin are the main characters of their story. Taehyung said.

Okay tell me then. Anousha said excitedly.

It was 4 years ago when we both I mean me and Jimin had to go for an important mission. Alexa used to live with Jimin as he is the oldest for her after her parents. Jimin said he couldn't come on mission because Alexa will be alone and he can't leave her alone because she is still a teen. I told Jimin that Jungkook is also not going so why don't we tell him to go and take care of Alexa. Jimin agreed with me and I told Jungkook that he is going to take care of Alexa. Jungkook was Alexa's senior too but they had never met before. We went from the mission leaving both Jungkook and Alexa alone in my mansion which was the most secure place that time because it was surrounded by my guards. That day Alexa was sick so Jungkook took care of her the whole night and after that they both started to talk day and night. Jimin got suspicious and asked Alexa. She told him that she likes Jungkook and when Jimin asked Jungkook he ran away being shy. After that they got in a relationship. That's why Jimin scold Jungkook because he wants Alexa's future husband to be strong and mature so he can save Alexa after Jimin. Taehyung told Anousha the whole story.

Anousha looked at Jungkook and Alexa who were looking down embarrassed. She burst out laughing at their cuteness.

Guys your love story was the cutest trust me. Anousha said.

"Take care of my heart because you are in it"❤

To be continued...............

Hehehe. I am in love with the shape of you~~.🦋