Part 20

We know. Jungkook said with his cute bunny smile.

Btw Anousha how did you and Taehyung met? Haein asked as she didn't knew it was an arrange marriage.

Uh- it was an arrange marriage.... Anousha said.

It was an arrange marriage but it is filled with love now. I thought I will never love someone but I didn't knew I will love someone this much dearly. She is the bright side of my life now. She makes me feel special. I love her. Our love story was in our fate. Taehyung said and kissed Anousha hand.

Anousha looked at Taehyung surprised . She hugged him tightly.

Cute. I hope you both stay like this forever. Haein said with a bright smile.

I am full. Jungkook said finally getting up.

Me too. Alexa said.

We will go and wash our plates then. Jungkook said.

No need I will do it. Anousha said.

Oh unnie don't push yourself hard. We both willl do it. Jungkook said.

Alexa helped Jungkook in carrying the plates to the sink. When they went in kitchen they looked at each other and Jungkook pulled her close. They both chuckled a little. Alexa went to wash the plates and Jungkook back hugged her. They both were playing and giggling together when everyone came behind them. Jimin cleared his throat. Jungkook immediately moved back putting his hands above his head.

I didn't did anything. Jungkook said scared.

What were you both doing hm? Jimin asked crossing his arms over his chest.

Nothing I was helping her in cleaning the dishes that's it. Jungkook said sweating a little.

Jungkook why are you sweating. Anousha asked teasing Jungkook.

Ah.. Because it's so hot in here that's why, right Alexa. Jungkook said.

Yes it's so hot. Alexa said shuttering.

I hope you clean all the dishes with focus. Taehyung said coming towards Jungkook and Alexa.

He stood in between both of them and said.

Now we will leave from here, you guys carry on but remember clean the dishes. Taehyung said and pats Jungkook shoulder while chuckling.

Everyone there start laughing at their action.

Ok guys now we should give them some privacy. Let's go Jimin. Haein said while looking at Jungkook who immediately looked down embarrassed.

Yeah let's go. Jimin said and they all went from there leaving them alone again.

                                       IN LIVING ROOM

Jimin. Taehyung called him.

Yes. Jimin said looking at him.

We are going for a trip next week. So I want you to handle my matters of my company until I come. Taehyung said.

Okay I will do it. Jimin said.

Are you both going on honeymoon? Haein asked.

Wait no. It's just a trip for both of us. Taehyung said.

It's called honeymoon bro in Western culture when both couple go out on vacation after marriage. Haein said.

Whatever. We want to spend some time alone that's why we are going there and it's Anousha's dream country too. Taehyung said and held Anousha's hand.

Yes it is. Anousha said.

Anousha how many siblings do you have? Haein asked.

I am alone. Anousha said looking down sadly.

Aww it's okay honey. Haein said patting her back.

I am your older brother why would you think something like that? Jimin said looking at her.

Anousha looked at him with mixture of sadness, happiness, excitement.

Really? Anousha asked feeling good.

Of course I am the older brother of you and Alexa. Don't ever say you don't have anyone.

And I am your sister. Haein said hugging her.

Aww thank you both of you. Anousha said with her biggest smile ever.

"You are summer to my winter heart".

To be continued..............

❣️