Chapter 128

The sight of him was ridiculously frightening!

He wondered if jungkook was afraid of ghosts?

Taehyung smiled mischievously and approached the closet. He put on a long, white lace sleep gown and brought his hair down. He pushed his hair forward so that it covered his face the way it would in a horror film.

He glanced at the mirror through the gaps of his hair. Underneath the yellow light...

He appeared exactly like a frightening ghost who had just climbed out of the mirror.

If he could add some background music, the effects would definitely be stronger.

Suddenly, he heard firm footsteps approaching the room.

Based on the sound, he was certain it was jungkook.

He immediately brought his phone out and searched for a frightening background music on his music application.

The alarming noise of a female ghost started playing on his phone. “Ahhh...”

Taehyung sat in front of the mirror. As expected, jungkook entered the room.

He sat unmoving like a ghost before the mirror.

The music reverberated through the dark room. Anyone would be frightened to death.

Even though he was acting, he felt his own goosebumps rising.

But jungkook appeared not to have seen anything. He walked past his side and tugged open the bedside drawer to retrieve a fountain pen.

Was he blind?

He was waiting to startle him. Yet, to his surprise, he was ignoring him?

Taehyung sat up slowly. He curled his hands like claws and moved stiffly with his feet splayed outwards like that of a malicious ghost’s. He stood before him and was about to push him down.

Jungkook straightened his body and was expressionless as he sized him up.

Taehyung saw that he was not moving and hesitated to push him down. What if he actually frightened him?

Jungkook waited for a few minutes. When he saw that he still wasn’t moving, he asked softly with impatience. “What are you still waiting for?”

He was waiting for him to enter his arms so that he could squeeze him to death!

Although it was inconvenient right now, he could still manage a hug or two.

Taehyung faltered. He pushed his hair back and revealed his ugly, uneven skin. He asked gloomily. “You’re not afraid of ghosts?”

jungkook asked him in amusement. “What do you think?”

Sobs!

At this moment, a knocking noise could be heard at the door.

Hoseok stepped in and said, “Madam, are you trying to frighten Boss by pretending to be a ghost? You’re really too childish. With our Boss’s aura and ability, even a real ghost would choose to run away from him. Once, a spy stole a set of classified documents from the Jeon family and hid in a famous haunted house nearby. At the time, eight people had already died in the haunted house. No one dared to step into the place. It was frightening even in the daytime. Yet, Boss charged in at midnight and directly caught that person alive.”

He glanced at taehyung's frightening appearance. “However, though Boss isn’t afraid of ghosts, I am...”

Mr. Kim's face was really more terrifying than that of a ghost’s. However, this time, he did not dare to say it out loud.