2. Playground Showdown

1650+ Words

Don't forget to vote and comment
Apologies for any errors.

---------------------------------------------------------

Advit POV 

We're in a children's exhibition, on the demand of my dear sister "Shivani" and my brother "Aarush" they both are still kids from their heart, anyone try to hurt them, they have to face me first. 

"Bhai let's go in why are you standing here" Shivani said to me impatiently.

"yeah come" I said.

_

_

_

Author POV 

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting long shadows across the children's park as Advit made his way through the throngs of people, searching for his people. His mind was consumed with thoughts of his offer, which got rejected, which he got to know now from his secretary. He was in a very bad mood, as his offer got rejected, HIS! 

Meanwhile, Ridhi, lost in the presence of children, strolled through the people, her attention captured by the happiness of the kids, didn't really bothered about the outside world, other than children. 

As fate would have it, their paths converged at a busy intersection, neither of them paying heed to the impending collision. Advit, his mind elsewhere, barreled forward, colliding with Ridhi with an unexpected force. 

Due the unexpected force resulting in Advit and Ridhi to fall on the ground- Ridhi caged between the ground and Advit, closed her eyes, due to the sudden fall. Advit- staring the face in front of  him, totally enchanted by the face, couldn't stop his eyes from staring. Children running in all directions as they collided, their eyes locking in a moment of stunned silence.

Ridhi's cheeks flushed with indignation as she gathered her strength, her gaze flashing with annoyance. "Don't you know how to walk? Pay attention to your surroundings!" she snapped, her tone sharp with irritation.

Advit, equally caught off guard, bristled at her accusatory tone. "Me? It was you! who bumped into me!"

Their voices rose in a heated exchange, each refusing to back down. Sparks flew as their initial collision gave way to a clash of wills, their personalities colliding like opposing forces of nature.

"Will you get off me, Man! My body is paining, you are so heavy, Akdu Admi!" She said with pain, anger and annoyance.

"Yeah yeah! I'm not planning to live like this forever" He blurted out and got up.

"Ahh! help me get up, Akdu!" She said trying to get up.

"Ohh! Yes yes why not" he said and lend a hand for help, but in the mid way he left her hand causing her to land on the ground with force.

"Ohhhh! My bad, I'm really sorry" He said with sarcasm and dramatically, trying not to laugh"

"You, Akdu insaan, I hate you! Ahh!" She said in anger and pain.

She got up, at glared him, while he tried to control his laugh seeing her face. He couldn't really help but to think that she looked cute while glaring. 

"Ohh hello Mr. Akdu, Don't meet me again next time, I don't know what I will do if i see you again" She said in anger and glared him.

"Ohh! Ms. Chipkali, I also don't want to meet you again and see your face, and from next time walk properly, attention at front not at any other thing, who knows if you again bump into a handsome man like me and ruin his mood" He said teasingly.