Writer's note

Hi everyone! This is my first ever story and I'm so exited!! English is my first language but that doesn't mean that it won't have grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes. 

There will be swearing in this book so just thought I would let you guys know

I'm expecting you guys to keep your mean comments to yourself and to not voice them in the comments. I also hope that you guys would maybe point out my spelling mistakes so I can try to correct them!

Disclaimer I took most of the photos for the aesthetics from Pinterest so I'm not taking any credit. There are a few that are mine but most are from Pinterest. And my friend helped me with the aesthetics which I'm sorry if they aren't very good, again this is my first book.

I would also hope that you keep in mind that I live in Europe, France to to be more exact so if you are in the U.S I will be in a different time zone. I will also note that the main character is in a French family so she will speak French and occasionally Romanian with her extended family. The translations will not be in the book but in the comments so be sure to check if you don't speak those languages.

Ok, now for the publishing!

I think I will be publishing every Wednesday (1 or 2 chapters) and on the weekend(1 to 3 chapters). I will also not that I'm currently in holiday, the last week starts Monday, so I will not be sticking to that schedule and you will probably have a lot more chapters by the end of the next week!

I also do not really know if there should be any warnings like, mature scenes, mention of rape etc. so if there is I will just notify you at the beginning of that specific chapter.

When you guys comment it really makes my day so if you have something to say, let me know!