Chapter 10

[Herorbian's POV]
When Cameron offered him lunch, Herobrian wasn't sure what to expect, but he had to admit one thing. Cameron was a good cook.

"I'm going to be honest, this isn't what I expected." Herobrine said, clearing the table.

"What do you mean?" Cameron asked as she finished putting away the food.

"I mean I wasn't expecting you to be a good cook." Herobrine admitted.

Cameron couldn't help but give a small chuckle. "My brother actually taught me how to cook and when he started working more and couldn't teach me, I took it upon myself to learn to cook so I could make his meals when he came home late and so he'd have lunch the next day."

"That's really nice of you to do that for your brother." Herobrine said.

"Well, he was working two jobs so we could keep our house and I was too young to do anything to help with anything when our mother died so I did whatever I could to help." Cameron said, turning to face Herobrine.

Herobrine nodded, showing he understood. He was fascinated by how calmly she spoke on the topic of her deceased mother. "Well, what're some things you like to do?" He then asked.

"I enjoy reading and spending time with friends." Cameron said after a moment of thinking.

"I have a library, if you want to look and see if there's any books you want to read." Herobrine offered, and he gave a smile when her face lit up. "C'mon, follow me."

Cameron followed Herobrine and he led her down a hall and stopped at the third door on the left. Opening it, he stepped aside so Cameron could go in and his heart felt warm when he saw the wonder and awe on her face. Herobrine smiled at how beautiful she look with the sun from the window landing at a perfect angle across her face.

"So, what'd you think?" Herobrine asked, coming up beside her.

"It's beautiful, Hero." Cameron said, and Herobrine felt his cheeks heat up at the nickname, confusing him.

"All the books here are up for grabs." He eventually said, getting a hold of himself. "You can come in here any time."

"Really?" Cameron asked, finally turning to face him. Herobrine nodded and Cameron's face light up with another smile as she looked back to the books.

Herobrine couldn't bring himself to look away, his eyes glancing over every part of her face, committing the moment to memory. Cameron had done something to him the night she saved him from his brother's army. Something he couldn't and no longer wanted to prevent.

He was falling in love.

A/N:

Here's Ch. 10!

So, I realized I was spelling Herobrine's name wrong and fixed it, like halfway through writing this 😅

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Word Count: 476

~GingerCat_05