The Rescue

16-year-old Izuku Midoriya stands in front of his family's containment door with a smile as he hears the sound of loud fighting coming from the other side. These sounds cause him to smile and turn to his beloved Himiko and their adopted daughter Eri. He looks at them and says, "I'm pretty sure the doors are unlocked. I'm going to see what is going on. You two stay here. Do not open the door unless you hear the words a hero saves the day with a smile on his face, no matter what."

16-year-old Himiko Toga responds with, "It sounds dangerous out there. I should come with you."

Izuku shakes his head and says, "No, you should stay here and protect Eri because it is dangerous out there, and I would hate it if someone got in here and hurt her. Also, unlike you, I'm actually augmented to be a fighter. All you have is a knife in your shape-shifting abilities."

Himiko glares at the man she loves and then sighs before saying, "I hate that you're so smart. It makes it so hard to win arguments."

Izuku smiles and walks over to Himiko, placing a kiss on her forehead before saying, "Remember, Himiko-chan, me being smart is the only reason all three of us have survived. Now I'm going to head out. You guys close the door immediately once I leave." The two girls nod their heads. Izuku opens the door to see the carnage on the other side. Immediately after he is on the other side of the door, Himiko closes it, causing Izuku to release a sigh of relief as he wasn't sure she would actually listen to him.

Moments later, he hears a massive explosion and begins running towards it. As he does so, he finds his buddy from the fighting pits, Nishida Tadao. The man looked like an anthropomorphic hedgehog and was one of Izuku's closest friends, as the older man had taken Izuku under his wing when he first started in the fighting pit. As soon as Nishida sees Izuku, he asks, "Where are the wife and kid?"

Izuku replies with, "Back in the room. It's too chaotic out here for Eri, and Himiko and I probably wouldn't be able to properly protect."

Nishida nods his head before saying, "Smart decision. It's crazy out here." He looks around the area, seeing corpses of both the security and other fighters as explosions are going on all around them. He looks at Izuku and asks, "You're going after that bastard Overhaul, right?" Izuku nods his head, which makes Nishida smile as he says, "Well then, I'm coming with you. That bastard made little Eri sad, so I'm going to help you kill the bastard if it's the last thing I do."

Izuku smiles before saying, "ok then, let's go find that bastard." With that, they begin running off toward the sounds of explosions, hoping that is where they'll find an Overhaul.

After a few moments, they arrive at the main fighting pit and see the pit operators, the ringmaster, and Overhaul fighting against the heroes. The ringmaster is currently fighting a losing battle against Endeavor, as the ringmaster only has a strength quirk, which they cannot use against Endeavor due to his flames, preventing them from getting close to him. For Overhaul, he is currently fighting All Might, and, much to the obvious annoyance of Overhaul, the pro hero is actually holding his ground. The rest of the Pit operators are simply fighting the rest of the heroes. Nishida looks at Izuku and states, "It looks like All Might is going to take care of the bastard for us."

Izuku loudly growls out."Like hell he is!"</b>Mr. Boy Scout will just throw him in prison, and that isn't good enough. Overhaul needs to be 6 feet under for my little Eri to be safe, end of story."

Nishida shrugs before stating, "ok, then, let's wait until we can find an opportunity to attack Overhaul; I can use my quills and aim for his arms, and if we're lucky, I will hit both of them. The only thing you have to remember, my friend is they won't explode immediately, so we're still going to have to dodge whatever he does in response."