The daytime

This story is about a clock fellow, a clock fellow named Claus, Claus the clock. 'rmmm' 'rmmm' an alarm sound went off in a small, one story house in a bedroom. Soon a clock aroused from his sleep and hit the alarm off. He groaned as he got up and slumped to his closet once more, just like every loop. He didn't want to be in a loop. It's exhausting. He put on his orange suit with moorage pants and a bowtie and straintend it out. He then slumped to the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea but then he looked at the time. He was late.HOW?? he was never NEVER late. Soon he walked out of the house. He was late most of the time now, as it really didn't matter anymore , but he still tried not to be late. Keep in mind, he was the only one who knew this was a loop.(hc)

It was a nice sunny day. He lived on a farm with a few friends, Andy the apple , who is an apple fellow. Felix, who is a fish. Melody who is a moon, and Margaret who is a mole. They were all sitting at the picnic table, talking until Claus arrived . usually Claus would be the first one and Andy be the last, but Claus probably slept in. "hello Claus!" Melody sang.' Man, why does she always have to sing? It's just.. well odd,' Claus thought."Hello melody ,"Claus stated, taking a seat at the picnic table. Andy tilted his head and looked at Claus, bewildered. "hi Claus! why are you so late it's already about lunch time?" "uh i just had a bad night "Claus said straightening his bowtie,sweating nervously."alright then!"Andy said with a smile."by the way, I lost my keys to my house do anyone know where they are? I need them dearly" Andy asked."no, I haven-"Claus stated before geting intrupted by Felix with his raspy voice to chime in." they are in the barn, man." Andy paused soaking in what the raspy-voiced fish had said. "why why are they in there?" Andy asked, clasping his hands together."oh they are in the barn man, I thought it would be funny if i hid them"Felix chuckled, giggling and such."well, how about this, ill ill go get your keys while you play games with the others"claus suggested, sitting up from the picknic table, his clock-like head turing to andy, waiting for a responce"oh thank you Claus!" andy smiled, his voice filled with gratitude."mhm," claus simply said before walking over to the barn, opening the door. he looked back at his friends then took step in... to the unknown.