Chapter 6: No Control

POV: SHADOW

It has been a few days since Mephiles attacked me, things are also going well in school, everyone is still afraid of me because of my loud growling on the first day. News traveled about that day and no body even talks to me because of it, but at least I had Rouge and the group, especially Sonic...we have been texting alot recently and always had something to talk about.

Since the texting started, everytime I go around him I feel strong, and a fluttery feeling which I never get around anyone and then there is one that scares me...my hunger. Sometimes it actually got really bad but today it got even worse, I just couldn't handle it. When i was talking to him my ears then angled themselves to listen to his heart beat, I then made up some lame ass excuse and then bolted out making Rouge follow me.

I didn't care if anyone was watching as I just walked out the school. While walking I started sweating hysterically as my quills flared up as a defense mechanism just to make sure no one attacked me from behind. I then walked into a random alley, I wasn't sure where I was, I just knew that I needed it. Some random mobian then walked by the alley so I just pulled them by their arm and sunk my fangs into their neck. As the mobian screamed, I was trying to savoring the taste but it wasn't what I wanted, then someone pulled the mobian away from me, Rouge.

As Rouge looked at me, I then looked up and hissed at her, fangs on display. "What the fuck Shadow, what's going on with you?", as I looked at her, I saw the bat coming up to me trying to talk to me. There was one thing she sadly didn't know, I wasn't in control, I then dashed towards her, burying my hand in her chest as I held her heart, my gloves soakes in her blood. She looked at me in horror and begged at me to not kill her, when I was about to kill her, I felt something behind me so I flared up my quills more and cut whoever or whatever it was before I blacked out.

POV: ROUGE

As Shadow's hand was in my chest, someone then came up behind him, he quills then went up higher as it scratched the mobian. The figure then snapped his neck and he then fell to the floor, his gloves covered in my blood. "Your welcome Rouge", the mobian said. I blinked once and saw they were gone, the person sounded like Shadow but his voice was a little deeper....WAS IT MEPHILES! I thought. Shadow was laying on the ground, very much dead, I then picked him up and flew us home.

POV: SONIC

Shadow then dashed off as Rouge followed him, I stood there and blinked, "What just happened?". I turned and looked at the pink hedgehog, "I think we just got ditched" I said as I twiddled with my fingers, after talking and texting Shadow for a while, I felt happy knowing he was my friend even though I didn't really trust him at first.

Our lunch break soon ended and we all headed to class, as the class started to fill up with students, I then got worried when I didn't see Rouge or Shadow entered the classroom. Their bags were still hung up behind there chairs so they didn't leave, I thought. The other classes then flew by until it was time to leave the school to head home. I decided to text Aunt Sarah and tell her I'll be home late and she replied with an 'okay :)'. I waited 30 minutes in the school looking put for them, "Kid, the school is closing now, please head home" I then turned around to face a security guard, I looked at him and nodded. As the bags still hung there, I then picked both bags up and used my super-sonic speed to reach home faster.

While I ran saying in my head that I would give them the bags tomorrow, my mind then rewinded back to the day I followed Shadow to a mansion. I then holted to a stop and went back to where I saw the mansion. As I looked at the door of the mansion, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I stood there waiting for about five minutes until someone opened the door with a shock look on their face