PART 1

"This is me hunting preys again 😓 this is my daily life cycle it is always repeated, I hate this boring old life, like I just wanted to be rebirth to a simple life with peace, no violence no crime and mostly no dead bodies".

I am Grace Pelosi but most of my comanders calls me Agent Black, I am an assassin I work for the biggest secret tribe who nobody can know where we hide.You guys may think that I'm like the other assassins that you've read from books, you've watched, or you've even heard I'm not like the others I am different I don't just kill, I befriend my preys to make them close to me so that I can know many things about them and that's my strategy so it's faster for me to kill them!. Honestly I hate killing
I'm an assassin for a reason, I want revenge, I want to avenge my family, I want justice for them. Other's of my comrades doesn't know that they are the one's who killed my family but I just kept it hidden, I just told them that the gangsters was the one who killed them. I am training so that I can defeat them and so that I could take actions for the most precious thing that I have been longing for years, is by taking revenge.

"While I was hiding from my prey someone stabbed me from the back It was my best friend, I couldn't fight back, blood streaming from my body to the ground, tears crawling down my shivering cold face, my faithful friend had become a true horrible monster". "How could you do this to me" i asked. "You kill people, how could I be friends with an assassin" she answered. "Goodbye my dearest friend" as she said her last goodbyes.

"Farewell to my cruel life, sorry mother I couldn't avenge your death and to all our family I'm sorry" as I took my last breath crying.