Space themed Styles.

These are just simply ideas.
(Pick whatever works for you. These are just ones that came from Chat GPT, feel free to change at your will.)

Credits: Chat GPT
<//3

-Aurora Borealis Breathing - This technique channels the mesmerizing beauty and hypnotic movements of the Northern Lights, creating illusions and distractions to confuse opponents.

-Starlight Serenade Breathing - This technique emits a soothing aura of starlight that heals and rejuvenates the user and their allies, providing much-needed respite in the midst of battle.

Black Hole Grasp Breathing - Drawing inspiration from the immense gravitational pull of a black hole, this technique ensnares opponents in an inescapable vortex, immobilizing them and leaving them vulnerable to attack.

Shooting Star Breathing - A swift and precise technique that focuses on rapid strikes, mimicking the speed of shooting stars streaking across the sky.

Galaxy Swirl Breathing - This technique involves circular motions that create a vortex of energy, pulling opponents into its gravitational field before delivering a devastating blow.

Comet Crash Breathing - A powerful technique that channels the force of a crashing comet, unleashing a single, unstoppable strike capable of breaking through any defense.

Solar Flare Breathing - Harnessing the intensity of a solar flare, this technique emits blinding bursts of light that disorient and dazzle opponents, leaving them vulnerable to attack.

Lunar Eclipse Breathing - Utilizing the darkness of a lunar eclipse, this technique cloaks the user in shadow, allowing them to move unseen and strike with surprise.

Nebula Burst Breathing - By channeling the explosive energy of a nebula, this technique releases a burst of colorful energy that overwhelms opponents with its beauty and power.

Supernova Surge Breathing - The ultimate technique of the Celestial Breath style, this technique concentrates all the user's energy into a single point before releasing it in a cataclysmic explosion, obliterating everything in its path.