| Prologue |

Hello my beautiful readers, I am starting this story from today. Once or twice in a week I will update chapters, if my target completes.

This story has mature themes like war, murder, kidnapping and sexual scenes. If you will feel uncomfortable in any part, feel free to skip that part.

I remind you one more thing if you want to edit through reels on instagram then go for it.

Without any further delay let's start.....

People say you can't find true love in today generation

People say you can't find true love in today generation. But I said you can find your true love how? You can find your true love but you have to face many difficulties, give examin for your love. Life never being so easy but if you find your true love then you both together can sail your boat of life. Like one person can't sail boat alone that person needs more people. Same way life is being easy with the help with your partner.

Today I have brought you a story, you can say ancient love story. May be this story is not real but feelings are always real. You can't hide your feelings with each other.

In Aryavart, Kalinga is mahajanapad where people lives their lives very peacefully and happiness. But this happiness increases when a princess born in Kalinga. After Princess born, Kalinga became more powerful and king defeated all the enemies. People assumed that goddess herself born in form of Princess. King announced his princess name Kaurwaki. King Bhanupratap distributed food and clothes among kingdom and provided shelter to poor people.

Years passed like this, princess had grown up. She is naughty and loving eight year daughter of king and queen.
One day she went local market with their sisters. She got lost in crowd of people and reached a bracelet stall. She saw a boy who presented in stall. She held his hold and shook him. She wanted to see the boy but due to sunlight she couldn't see the boy face. The boy asked her what happened but she doesn't reply him. "What's your name?" Instead she asked her. He also doesn't reply her. Then she picked black bracelet and wore him in left hand.

"Ab aap humse mitrata karengena humne aapko valay bhi pehnaya hai ab aap hume aapne naam batayi?" She asked him very innocently. He thought that why does she want to know his name? But he didn't tell her name. By the time soldiers came to her. "Rajkumari kaurwaki chaliye prasthan ka samay ho raha hai. Soldier said to her and she went away before he told her his name.

[Will you accept friendship I wore you bracelet, now tell me your name?]

[Princess Kaurwaki let's go it's time to leave]

In palace, she came running towards her father and sat in his lap. "Bapu sa dekhiye aaj humne kya kya kharida". She said to her father. "[ Father look what I bought today. ]
King chuckled seeing his daughter's things. "Today a prince will come to make friend with you. Would you like to meet my princess?" Her father said to her who busy in her things.

Upon hearing prince, she got excited and ran here and there. One soldier came to king and said that prince of Kashi has come. King ordered to bring guest in hall.

All people gathered in hall and a 12 year old prince came with their parents. Kaurwaki become happy after seeing prince hands because prince wore that bracelet whom she wore to stranger boy. She thought that same guy become my friend.

All elders fixed their marriage. When princess will become 21 years she will marry to her friend prince Vikram.
Both of them spend their time to gain knowledge and lived in their kingdom and waited for their marriage.

Kauwaki was child so she doesn't understand marriage but when she became 18 her mother told about her marriage. She was also very happy because her parents was happy.

_______<<<_______

Ready for chapters.

➥ Prologue represent the baby princess and her marriage.

I want to tell you that in ancient child marriage is normal but here I didn't show child marriage.

I wrote marriage fixing.

➥ let's see how war will get start.

➥ you want early updates then do 20 votes and 15 comments.

➥ For spoiler follow me on instagram.