~Blood Sharing~

The council massacre of twelve just happened, and everyone is attending Pastor Young's funeral, including Elena who is still new to becoming a vampire, and hasn't been able to keep down animal blood or blood from a bag, which has been very inconvenient. She refuses to hurt anyone. Stefan is trying to help prevent the eventual pain that Elena will experience if she hurts anybody, and Damon is trying to teach her what it's like to be a "real" vampire. Which in Damon's case, is to hunt, feed, and kill. And with his own fun flare, of course.

Elena was helping set up for the funeral with Jeremy and a few others, placing funeral programs on the benches of the church, as she started to feel violently ill. She ran to the bathroom as fast as possible, nearly reaching the toilet after slamming the door, frantically locking it behind her, and beginning to vomit blood like a fountain over the toilet. She stands up, attempting to take a deep breath and get it together, but forcefully heaved over, spewing more blood into the sink, splattering it all over the counter and mirror. Elena lifts her blood-soaked hands and stares at them as they shake, horrified.

*Knock knock knock*

"Ummm.. sorry! I'm in here! Elena says, panic increasing as she gawks at the mess before her. The front of her dress is soaked in blood.

"Everything okay in there?" Says the man outside the bathroom door. It's the voice of the vampire hunter, Connor Jordan. He couldn't see her like this, he'd kill her. Elena scrambled to pick up her phone and call Damon.

"Damon, I'm in the bathroom upstairs" Elena whispers desperately. "Hurry please!"

"I'm coming inside. Hold tight i'll be there soon" Damon replied, ending the phone call.

Damon runs up the stairs, carrying what seems to be a clean dress in his hand. As he reaches the stop of the stairs, he notices the hunter sitting at the end of the hall. Connor stands up, walking slowly towards Damon.

"Everything okay?" He asks suspiciously.

"Just peachy." Damon replies sarcastically, with a mocking smile, knocking on the bathroom door.

Meanwhile, Elena is frantically wiping down every surface trying to get rid of any trace of blood. She opens the door just enough so Connor can't see her dress or anything behind her, and grabs the clean dress from Damon.

"I-I spilled coffee on myself. Nothing to worry about" Elena says, awkwardly smiling before closing the door to change.

"Well... I'll go find another bathroom. I hope her coffee problem gets sorted out." Connor says with a monotone suspicious voice before walking down the stairs.

Damon swings open the bathroom door after the footsteps of the hunter disappear, eager to make sure Elena is okay. She's just finishing up cleaning the rest of the regurgitated animal blood on the mirror, and turned around to face Damon, whose eyebrows were furrowed worryingly.

"I'm okay. Thank you, I don't know what I would've done without you." Elena said, relieved.

"No problem." Damon replied

Elena raised her hand to her head in exhaustion, pacing the small bathroom.

"What am I going to do Damon?" She looked up at him, crying silently. "I won't hurt anyone, I can't. I'm so afraid of what I could do... I don't want to be like-"