Lost And Found

On December 12 2015 a little girl named Amy Sharwell was at school she was drawing pictures of different creatures.(half lion, half gorilla).  The bell rang for last period I threw my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my notebooks before last period we normally put things in our lockers and have chat time.  When I was putting my things inside my locker I noticed a flash of green, blue and a bit of a purple too. I shook it off like it was nothing. My best friend Aura Johnson came up to me and said "Hey Amy what's wrong you look a bit bumbed today." I looked at her as she was talking., I then replied "Yes, I'm fine" she said ok and we went into the class room I loved science alot but today I didn't really care for it. After class the dissmisal bell rang and we got our grades back and I got a F- on my report card and it was a 56%. I realized a flash of green, blue, and a purple again but in the lunch room I took a peek of what was there but there was nothing and I heard a voice call out "Find better ways on thoses days" I thought it was a but funny and scary. I took my bag and stepped on the bus I pulled my phone out when I say down and I went on tiktok and I was scrolling I found a few videos that had the same flash. It was getting really scary so when I got home I gave my mom the report card and she grounded me from everything I was so pissed at the world I was reading a book laying in bed that night I checked my clock and it said 12:01 PM I closed my book and got settled in bed but my mom got me so mad earlier so I had trouble sleeping. I put my jacket on and shoes then I walked out the house and when I looked all I say was this man with a white face and red eyes with black clothes on I started walking the the nearest bus stop and the man was following me I pressed the button for the bus and waited. He was getting closer and closer every time I moved away he smiles and whispered "Find better way on those better days" it sounded very familiar but I didn't know from where I got on the bus and he sat right next to me the bus driver told me to get up and him stay I moved by Mrs. Nadia the bus driver after a week I haven't returned from home I went missing my boyfriend Austin and my best friend Aura was scared everyday they went looking for me. On January 23 2024 I was found in a abandoned place with marked all over me and the man laying on the floor. I moved his scarf and saw his face. IT WAS MY DAD THAT WENT MISSING. I met my dad for the 4 years of my life when my little sister Amberlyn was born when I returned home I thought my mom would be mad but she ran up to me and my little sister ran up with her I saw a familiar little boy and I said "Aiden?" He had responded to me and I ran up to him. Aiden was my boyfriends little brother and I saw Austin and Aura and I hugged them. As I was hugging Aura and Austin Aiden wanted to join and if I didn't mention Aiden, Austin, and Aura are siblings and we shared a hug. There was a knock on the door and my mom opened it and it was my dad I stated yelling at him to get out but he wanted to apologize but the police took him to jail.
------------------------------------------------------------------ don't forget to vote on my first book I tried my best. The main 4 characters are (Amy, Amberlyn, Austin, Aura, And Aiden) it is funny how there is all A's for the main charters. BYE POOKIES!