Please, Be safe

Graduation party.
Y/n ran and hugged her parents happily, cause their present was so precious, the envelope contained her passport and her tickets to her favourite country which is Turkey.
Few Days later.
"Hey Tae! Can you bring us coffee from the cafe, I am really thirsty" JK pouted.
"You want me -he pointed at himself- to bring you the drink I hate the most, you dare to send me out of everyone, though you guys know that I am the most popular here, what if someone recognized me, what will you do 😕😪"
"Yaaa Taehyungaaa! Go please!!!! JK pleads him.
"Okay okay I'll go, stop your drama"
" 6 Americano and 1 strawberry shake please " Taehyung ordered.
" 1 Americano please with sugar!" A familiar girly voice touched his ears, he looked at the girl, and was too stunned to speak, she was a tall girl in black long Turkish coat with a black hijab on covering her face, but her eyes were the same.
Tae's pov:
"What the hell is going on, is she is Y/n, if not why her eyes so familiar to the girl i saw on the Abu Dhabi airport, though I am not sure but I think she is Y/n, but what about this girl, even her voice is so similar to the one I listened before in her voicemail, but what is she doing here in Turkey, ahhh how can I confirm, what should I do, should I ask, no way if she recognized me it can cause a problem, ahhh I need RM'S se,xy brain to solve this confusion".....
"Excuse me, Hello, Mr your order"
Tae who was lost in his thoughts came back to his senses after he called him thrice, he looked at the girl but she was not looking at him and was paying the bill for her drinks, he looked at her bag which had a beautiful Y letter key chain.
"So how can it be coincidence? Even her name starts with the same letter as Y/n" Tae thought while paying.
"Here you go guys!" Tae gave them their drinks.
"I am not going, I am staying here" Tae's words surprised them all.
"What do you mean, are you crazy? Jin gave him a death stare.
"No I am not, I think Y/n is in Turkey, if this is true then I think I should meet her first, I can't loose this opportunity."
RM :"You sound confidant, but how do you know that she is in Turkey, and how are you gonna meet her in this large country, Istanbul, Ankara, Anatolia, she can be anywhere, how will you find her"
"I just saw her, she is in the airport now, and I think she just came here so she'll go to a hotel, I don't have much time, I should follow her to know her whereabouts, I wasn't sure before that is she is Y/n but now I saw a post on her Instagram, that she in Turkey, so i am sure about her now, I'll get going, please inform Mr:Ali (The Islamic scholar Y/n told them about.) about it, good bye". He waved at them taking his bag and ran towards the exit door leaving them shocked.
"Sir! Please can you follow that Taxi over there, but please don't let them know" Tae asked his Taxi driver, though it felt a bit embarrassing, as if he is a stalker.
"Okay"
...................
"Thank you" Tae payed the driver and step out.
"So she is going to stay here, nice hotel"
He walked to the counter.
"Hello, how can I help you" the counter girl asked him politely.
"mmmm, actually I want to ask something, is any room was booked by Y/n named person?"
She looked at him suspiciously.
"I am sorry but any information about our customers is confidential, so I can't tell you"
"Ah don't look at me like that, I am not a stalker, I was just confirming about my close friend, any way I would like to book a single room" he said embarrassingly.
"Sure, you can look at these and select the one you like"
Tae's pov:
"Y/n was with a man and a woman, they must be a couple so it means Y/n has booked a single room,so what color is her favorite, if what RM said is true and I am her crush so her favourite colour must be Gray, here is it, this room is out of stock and is single and is also has a gray theme"
"Can you tell me which floor is this room on"
He asked the girl.
"Sorry but this room is already booked"
"I know that, just tell me on which floor is it?"
"9th floor"
"Is there any single room is available on the 9th floor ?
"Here is this one"
Tae's eyes widened up as he saw the room with a pink girly theme.
"Is it the only one?" He was about to cry.
She nodded her head.
"Okay then I'll book it for a weak"
In the Elevator....
"It's okay, it's just for a few days, it's not like I am going to stay here all time, I can survive in that girly room also" he was blabbering as the elevator stopped on 9th floor, he was ready to come out but his feet refused to move, and his mind abandoned him when he saw her entering the elevator, other people with him stepped out and he stayed, she touched the G floor
The doors are closed.
They were alone in the elevator, now the elevator was going up to the 10th floor, Tae's heart was racing like a horse, he was peeking at her who was using her mobile, suddenly, the elevator stopped........
And then it started shaking, they both got startled, and here.....
They felt the elevator is going down and down and down, with twice the normal speed, Tae looked at her, the moment was so scary, they felt like the elevator has lost it's control, and it was falling down, and if it didn't stop at it's right moment they are gonna die.
The elevator was shaken and they were as well, their heart beats were all fast, he was trying to not to show his fear so that Y/n can gain some strength..
The elevator was on the ground floor, it should stop but it didn't, it's going still down, until......
It finally stopped..........
They tried to open the door again and again but they failed, Tae immediately called his guards and thank fully they received it, they told that the system has crashed, and the elevator has stuck down, and now the rescue team is working on, so they have to wait.
"Okay". He hung up.
She looked at him asking for what's the matter.
"Can you breathe? We have to stay here for now".
But she was too stunned to speak, her pov:
"Ahhh, what's going on with me, now my hearing is gonna be affected too, why does his voice is so similar to Taehyung, surely I am going crazy because of him, that everyone is sounding and also looking like him to me, no way, it's getting harder to breathe, what should I do, should I take off my hijab, but no I can't do that, getting stuck here with this man is already terrifying, I think he is gonna take off his mask cause I guess he is also having difficulty breathing here, ahhh what should I do, and here it comes he took off and......
Is he Taehyung for real, is I am with him right now, what's goin......" And her mind went blank.
Taehyung's pov:
I asked her but she didn't reply,
I wonder why is she looking at me this way, does she recognize me ? It's already getting hard to breathe, I should take off my mask, no way I think it's shocking for her to see me, what should I do, should I explain or what? No way she is falling down"
He immediately held her in his arms
"Hey, hey Y/n wake up, wake up, you should stay awake, hey just hold on here, they will be here soon, please y/n, be safe"
And before fainting she felt arms around her saving her from falling down, she also heard her favourite person's worried voice calling her name, and the last thing that came in her mind was : how dose he know my name and then blank........
Taehyung was sitting on the floor, and y/n's head was on his lap, he took off her hijab, though he was hesitated to do so, but he must do it to make breathing easy for her.
  He saw her for the first time, she was really pretty, long shaped face with fair skin, her eyelashes were longer then usual which made her eyes attractive, she was didn't had any makeup on her face, but still was looking gorgeous, looking at her his heart beat got fast,he felt butterflies having the girl he thought about for many days so close to him, he felt something special, which he never felt before for any girl.
  I remember the time
I saw you darling.
The stars on the sky
Were shining.
I felt my heartbeat
Was racing.
I felt so special
  Cause I was falling.
  For you my darling.
  The moon on the sky
  Was smiling .
   Looking at us
Was hoping.
For our happy ending .
So my darling .
Please keep breathing .
So that the world can see .
Our happy ending.
(I never write poems in English, this is my first, so please just accept it the way it is)
" Sir! Are you there" some men's voice touched his ears, he first covered y/n's head with her hijab aware of men who will be out, and also put his mask to not to get recognized, then slightly held her in his arms, she wasn't heavy at all, he came out of the elevator by rescue team's help, and then she was immediately transferred to the nearest hospital.
.......................

To be continued .........

So was this episode a bit more dramatic, wasn't it ?
By the way you guys can see how much hard work I am putting in it right now, don't you think I at least deserves a vote and a comment which can make me happy a bit more.
I really feel like I am just writing for my self.
So please don't forget to like, comment and vote.
If you'll do so you'll get the next part earlier, otherwise just forget, if you don't wanna read I don't wanna write also🙁.
Be happy always😍
Kim_Hadia