Chapter 129

Taehyung pointed at the bodyguard who had stopped him earlier. “Him. He will do.”

Jungkook's stern gaze landed on that bodyguard. He commanded coldly. “In the future, you’ll be in-charge of being taehyung's chauffeur.”

“Yes, sir!” That bodyguard approached the driver’s seat and bowed respectfully to taehyung. “Go sehun is reporting to Mr. Kim.”

Taehyung suddenly realised something. He rushed to tell jungkook. “He has to help me to keep women away from you. It’s better if you keep him by your side and arrange someone else to be my chauffeur.”

His jealous behaviour filled jungkook's cold heart with joy. “The orders I’ve given will be fulfilled by all of my bodyguards. It won’t be just him. Let him be your chauffeur.”

“Alright then.” he nodded.

Although sehun's appearance was normal, he was quite satisfied with him.

Jungkook leaned against his body and whispered into his ear. “What is it, are you afraid I’ll be stolen from you by some other women?”

He waved his hand. “To be honest, I’m not afraid.”

After all, in their previous life, he never touched another woman even till the day he died.

It was just that he was far too outstanding. There were too many women interested in him.

It was a good thing to have his bodyguards keep them away.

He frowned unhappily as his expression turned cold. “You don’t care for me again?”

He leaned in and held his face, pursing his lips to press a kiss on his forehead as a reward. “I do.”

After being kissed, all the iciness in his expression disappeared. His stern features also appeared much softer. “You can only keep me in your heart. Do you understand?”

“I do,” he responded while thinking internally that his jealousy sure was strong.

Taehyung dearly wished that he could drive. However, this was not the right moment and he could only alight the car helplessly.

He did not move to the backseat. Instead, he sat in the co-driver’s seat on jungkook's lap. As he lazed in his man’s embrace, he felt especially comfortable and at ease.

Jungkook shot sehun a look, and sehun immediately took the driver’s seat and drove them out of the Jeon Villa.

Perhaps it was because all of jungkook's subordinates were well-trained, but sehun drove very quickly.

Taehyung noticed that the speed limit was 60 kilometres per hour.

This man was driving at nearly 100 kilometres per hour.

“Car Plate number XXX88, please stop by the side!” A police car behind them activated their sirens.

Sehun appeared not to have heard anything. But taehyung spoke up. “Stop by the side.”

Sehun's gaze shifted onto jungkook questioningly. He watched as his boss nodded before finally stopping the car.

A traffic police officer approached the driver’s seat and firmly requested. “Please provide your identity card and driver’s license.”

“There’s no need, is there?” sehun spoke up.

His great boss was in the car yet the traffic police officer was requesting for his identity card? Did he not wish to live any longer?

“What do you mean by that?” The police officer could not see the person in the other seat. “I’m repeating once more. Please hand over your identity card and driver’s license.”