Part 21

Jungkook and Alexa came out of the kitchen after finishing their work.

What happened? Jungkook asked confused.

Nothing we were talking about taking you with us on this mission. Jimin said mischeivly.

Wait no! How can I??? I mean there should be a man with these beautiful ladies too. How can you take me with you then. Jungkook said with puppy eyes.

Relax buddy no one is taking you away from Alexa. Taehyung said.

Yeaa I am not talking about Alexa. Jungkook said pouting a little.

Ok guys I think we all should get some rest now. Anousha said.

Yeah we should go now. Jimin said.

Where? Taehyung asked confused.

To our houses I guess. Jimin said.

You are staying here with us today. Taehyung said.

But it was not in plan. Jungkook said.

But it's in plan now, do you all have any issue with it? Taehyung asked giving them a glare.

No . Jungkook and Jimin said looking away.

Perfect. I have already arranged your things in the guest room. You guys can go and freshen up now. Anousha said with a smile.

But where will Alexa sleep? Haein asked.

With me ofcourse. Jungkook said.

Who said that? Jimin said seriously.

Wait are we not going to sleep in the same room? Jungkook asked grinning.

Oh Jungkook relax. Jimin is just teasing you. Alexa is with you. Haein said while ruffling his hairs.

Thank god. Unnie listen. Jungkook whispered something in Haein's ear.

What did he said? Jimin asked curiously.

Nothing. Haein said.

Tell me . Jimin asked looking at her curiously.

I said that please control your man he involves in my matters a lot. Jungkook said with fake smile.

You little Monkey. Jimin said before running after Jungkook.

Okay okay I am sorry. Jungkook said while running and laughing.

Unnie please stop him. Jungkook pleads to Haein.

Jimin leave him now please. He was just teasing you. Haein said and Jimin stopped on his position.

Just this time, if he will try to make fun of me next time I will beat the shit out of him. Jimin said giving Jungkook a death glare.

Yeah yeah we will see it. Jungkook said and held Alexa's hand and went to his room.

We are going to. Bye guys. Sleep well. Haein said and pulled Jimin with her.

We should go to our room. Taehyung said.

Yes maybe . Anousha said and they both went to thier shared room.

Taehyung was sleeping when he heard some noise. He woke up to see Anousha standing in the balcony. He stoop up and went near her.

What are you doing here dove. Taehyung asked back hugging her.

See it's raining. I love rain. Anousha said playing with rain drops.

You love rain? Not me? Taehyung asked pouting.

No I love rain after you. Anousha said.

Let's go outside. Anousha said and held Taehyung's hand.

Right now? But it's raining. Taehyung said.

Yeah right now. Anousha said and ran outside with Taehyung.

She went outside and start dancing in the rain. Taehyung was watching her from afar. He smiled at her cuteness.

Come here. We should enjoy the rain. Anousha shouted happily.

Without wasting any time Taehyung went outside from the shelter. He came close to Anousha and and held her hands and kissed them. His hands on Anousha's waist. They were looking in each other eyes. Both were lost in each other eyes. Their eyes we're filled with love and lust.
Taehyung pulled Anousha more close and kissed her. The kiss was passionate, filled with love. They both were dancing in the rain while kissing eachother deeply. They were dancing like there was no tomorrow for them. They wanted this moment to never end. The love they were showing was unexplainable. The rain was heavy which made the environment more romantic and flattering.

"Rain is the weather of love".🌧❤

To be continued.................

It's raining here and rain is my first love so why not... Enjoy the rain. 🌧✨