Part 22

Taehyung and Anousha enjoyed the weather. The rain stopped so they came inside. They opened the door. They entered inside fully soaked in water. They were chuckling while looking at eachother and playing with eachother. Suddenly someone coughed. They both looked at the direction shocked only to see Haein and Jimin standing there looking at them. Anousha felt really embarrassed and shy. She pulled Taehyung in front so that she can hide behind him.

What were guys doing? Jimin asked crossing his arms around his chest.

Nothing-g just enjoying the weather. Taehyung said shuttering a little.

Ohhh enjoying the weather? Jimin asked raising his eyebrow.

Yeah-h. Taehyung said.

Oh I see. Jimin said.

Btw Taehyung what's that mark on your lips? Jimin asked pointing at his lips.

What mark?We didn't kissed that ba-. Taehyung said touching his lips but stopped mid way.

Hahahaha hahahaha. Haein start laughing and Jimin chuckled at them.

So you guys were enjoying the weather or eachother. Haein said chuckling.

Wha-t no. We were really enjoying the weather unnie. Taehyung said looking at Haein with innocent look on his face.

Yeah we can see that. Jimin said.

Taehyung you know you are a bad liar. I know you from 8 years. You can't things from us. After all we are your brother and sister. Haein said pulling Anousha from Taehyung's back where she was hiding. Anousha looked done embarrassed.

It's normal for couples to do that thing. Why are you embarrassed? Haein said.

Yk when Jimin kissed me first time he hid from me for 1 week after the kiss because of embarrassment. Haein said looking at Jimin.

I was not embarrassment I was just feeling awkward with you after that. Jimin defended himself.

Yeah yeah I know. Haein said and chuckled.

Now you both go and get changed otherwise you both will catch flee. Haein said softly and politely.

Taehyung and Anousha hurriedly went to their room. Haein and, Jimin stood there. Suddenly Haein spoke.

They are adorable right? Haein asked looking at Jimin.

Yeah they are. Jimin said.

You don't do things like that now. Haein said pouting.

Aw you want me to love you like this? Let's go then. Jimin said picked Haein up and went to their room while chuckling.

ON THE OTHER HAND:-

Taehyung and Anousha came inside their room and got changed. They both layed on the bed facing eachother.

You know I enjoyed very much today. Anousha said.

You enjoyed me? Or the weather. Taehyung asked teasingly.

None of them, I am talking about our guest or you can say friends. Anousha said smiling.

Yeah I feel lighter now after talking to them. Taehyung said sighing.

Yk I never made any friend nor anyone tried to be my friend. Anousha said smiling sadly.

Why? Taehyung asked curiously and worriedly.

Because no one liked me I guess. I felt lonely sometimes but couldn't do anything about it. But today I felt really different. I felt important. I felt loveavle just because of them( Jimin, Haein, Jungkook and Alexa). I can't forget this day. Anousha said feeling better.

I am here with you darling. You don't have to feel guilty or something. I think it's better to be alone then being with fake friends. Taehyung said consoling her.

Yeah. Anousha said.

And ya don't worry. You have friends now . I am your first friend from now on. Taehyung said.

Is that okay? Taehyung asked with a smile.

Yeah. Anousha said with a smile.

You have a family now. Like Jimin and Haein unnie are your siblings now and Jungkook and Alexa are your friends now. And.... I am your husband. Taehyung said proudly. Are we enough? Taehyung asked.

Of course you all are enough for me. Anousha said happily.

Now sleep without overthinking, okay? Good night. Dream about me. Taehyung said.

Yeah. Good night. I will. Anousha said and closed her eyes.

Like that they both drifted to sleep.

To be continued......

Sleep jagiya...🦋