Chapter 2: Jersey (Victoria)

We ended up finding Sophia and Olivia so that Tristan could go with them, it would have been better for him tag along with people that have the same major as him. Either way, he won't be alone because Olivia's boyfriend, Sam is also a business major and in the same year.

And guess what else! Turns out Alex is actually a junior and not a sophomore! So yeah, I had to track down one on my junior friends, Simon, so that Alex can tag along with him. How could they come to college so unprepared? I know it a little early to judge them, but like come on. Let's be real, college is a place for adults, who are at least a little organised and come prepared. Like neither of them even had a backpack, and on top of that, they didn't have their schedules either.

Im telling you, Alex is super fucking scary in his leather jacket. He looks like a freaking gangster and has a permanent frown, which when paired with his sharp jaw line, is fucking scary. So, yeah, great first day! At least the twins weren't scary. Sky was quite funny, and I think that Brook took a pretty good liking to him as well, if you know what I mean. He has blond hair, blue eyes, that were very blue and almost didn't look real. I dont know how to even describe his hair, other than a boyish haircut.

My first class of the week was accounting, which is one of the more bearable classes, since I love math. I get that most people don't like it and like, I just think it's one of the most hated subjects for no reason. But if you don't like math and you're a business major, you should probably rethink that.

The teacher actually quite like me because I'm one of the only one that actually participates. But, that being said I'm no nerd. Excuse me if I may, but, being smart and getting 98% on most tests doesn't mean that I'm a nerd. 

That class usually passes in a blur, but today? No. Today it was like an eternity, you wanna know why? One word, Sky. So like, he's a pretty cool guy, but he talks a lot. And he's really nice but after a while it gets annoying. No hate.

At one point in the hour, the teacher somehow ended up talking about division and multiplication, and the class clown, Nikki, decided to use her extremely great rizz. Spoiler alert it isn't that great. She decided to tell Sky, 'me multiplied but by you, equals attraction.' So I think I have earned the right to say her rizz level is a like two out of one hundred.

After that nothing important happened, except the teacher kicking two kids out because they decided to play truth or dare with a group of kids and started undressing themselves. College kids these days. Like do it at a party, not in class!

The rest of the morning was annoyingly slow, but we got through it, and Brook suggested that we go to Burger King to eat, then get Sky's schedule. And somewhere in there we would find the rest of the group and eat with them. We passed by the lockers and then we found Sophia and Olivia who were laughing hysterically while Tristan just looked mad, like really mad. Oh shit, what did they do?

The closer I got, the more i understood. Behind Tristan was a line, a really long line of girls that were just standing there. When I got within earshot, I asked Sophia "what happened? Why does Tristan look like he's about to explode?" I seriously hope this is something actually funny and not something that's just borderline mean.

Sophia tried to stop laughing but just burst out laughing so much harder than before so Olivia had to answer for her "Mara was waiting outside our classroom and took a picture of Tristan. She then posted it and a ton of girls started lining up to get his autograph." This makes no sense, yeah he was hot, and yeah Mara was a freshman with like, two million followers on Instagram, but why would they want his autograph?

I turned to Tristan and asked "why would they want your autograph?"                                          He just rolled his eyes and said "because Alex, Jacob and meare the star players on the Boston Terriers." Oh. My. God. That's why they looked so familiar! My dad used to watch them all the time! I can't say I'm a fan, but it would be a cool gift for my dad.