14 - New beginnings part 2

The chilly air of the morning kissed Fealie Tae's cheeks. He couldn't sleep and decided to walk through the forest. He watched the tiny sleeping figures of the Pixies.
So angelic and pure. A little round chubby one lay on it's back sucking it's thumb happily. He saw Twyla toss and frown. She looked uneasy, she was having a nightmare. "Poor thing." He said, swiping his hand in the air and changing her dream. She relaxed and a small smile played on her face.

He walked on, long legs striding through, purposefully. His cloak tied around his neck, the hood thrown off casually.

His silver hair shiny, flowing in loose curls down the sides of his face.
The Fealie looked surreal, he breathed out contently. He touched a tree branch, that hung limp. It immediately it sprung up with turgidity.

He walked through the forest, stopping at the waterfall. Finding a bench, the Fealie sat down in silence. The tranquility and ethereal view calming. He basked in the positivity, closing his eyes and humming to himself.

Things were coming to an overall calm, he smiled to himself. Happy with the fact that all the plans, all the events were happening as it should.

 Happy with the fact that all the plans, all the events were happening as it should

.
.
.
.

"Hwan, no. I have to wake up now." Lora fussed, trying to move away.
"Mmm nooo" he drawled out, holding her tighter, his grip more firm.
"Just a little more, I need you..." he breathed into her ear.
"H-Hwan.... I can't. I have to-"
"Mmmm you smell so good. Little more beautiful. " His voice choppy and breathy.
Lora was stuck, suffocated. She pushed, trying to free herself. "Hwan we have all night for this.... arggg!" She pulled out of his embrace. Rolling off she jumped to her feet.

Lora and Hwan had woken up earlier in the morning, but the alpha wolf didn't want to let go of cuddling his mate.

He took to being extra clingy around her. Always cuddling and wanting to be near her. This particular morning, she was running late. Hwan had thrown himself over her and enveloped her in a tight hug, pressing hid nose to her neck and breathing in her flowery natural scent. She smelt like fresh cotton flowers to him, with a hint of musk.

He loved being in her warmth and pouted when she broke free.
"So many years of waking up in a cold bed.... alone...", he crossed his arms, looking upset, pouting.

Lora rounded the bed, placing a kiss on his head. "I love you Hwan." She said.
"I would love to stay cuddling in your embrace the entire day, but we have a guest waiting and it's rather rude love." She explained, coaxing him like a little child.

It was partly Hwans idea to invite Alfred and Jungkook to help with baking today.
The two would arrive soon. Keeping them waiting wouldn't be polite.

Hwan got up reluctantly, staring at his mate, following her every move, as she walked around the room, neatening and preparing herself.

He licked his lips, and eyed her with interest.
She turned about to ask him something, at the same time he was going to pounce on her, when a loud knock sounded the door.