Chapter 130

David, who was eye-catching with his blonde hair, sharp nose and western features, alighted from the car. He had a perfect, dazzling smile and instantly caught the attention of countless girls.

“Wah, this man is so handsome!”

“Yeah, he is really tall too...”

Several girls from SNU began whispering among themselves fervently.

“Hi, tae, we meet again!” david waved at taehyung and greeted him happily.

Taehyung appeared not to have seen anything. He informed sehun to pick him up in a few hours and turned to leave for his classroom.

David rushed to follow him. “We’re considered to be old friends. Why are you ignoring me?”

“Who wants to be friends with you?” taehyung frowned. “Move aside.”

Mirae, the Year 4 female student who was obsessed with money, watched david with sparkling eyes.

He came here in a Ferrari worth millions of dollars and was extremely handsome. He was exactly what one would expect a wealthy westerner to look like.

“Hello, Handsome. Why don’t we become friends?” mirae took the initiative to greet david.

“Sure.” david was not the kind to refuse anyone. He smiled at her.

“I’m mirae, a Year 4 student...”

“Nice to meet you, beautiful lady.” His smile was dazzling.

Jennie had similarly driven a Ferrari in. However, hers was worth less than a million dollars.

After parking her car, she noticed taehyung and approached him.

One of their schoolmates asked her. “jennie, you’re not using your crutches today?”

“My legs have recovered.”

She glanced coldly at taehyung, who was being held back by david. “Third brother, aren’t you being too shameless? You have a wonderful fiancé like jungkook yet you’re seducing a foreign handsome man. Isn’t this too out of line?”

She recalled the way jungkook's bodyguards had tossed her out of the Jeon Villa and felt her body ache in pain.

She was deeply enraged. Thankfully, she did not suffer any serious injuries at that time.

If she had not waited for taehyung outside the Jeon Villa for four hours, this would never have happened.

Taehyung lifted his brows and was about to lose his temper.

But david spoke up first. “Beautiful Miss Jennie, you’ve misunderstood. I’m not that close to tae.”

“You know me?” jennie appeared suspicious.

“You’ve been on the news so frequently everyday. Most people are familiar with you by now.” david explained.

“So what?” jennie harrumphed coldly. “You addressed my third brother as ‘tae’, so warmly, yet you dare say that you’re not that close to him?”

David's smile was not affected. “I called my own student tae to reduce the teacher-student distance between us. Similarly, I can address you as jen, or mirae.”

His eyes were sharp and he easily noticed eunwoo, who was approaching them. “No one would protest if I called him woowoo either.”

Eunwoo was covered in goosebumps due to disgust. “Who the fuck are you? Don’t address your old man that way.”

“No, no, no, woowoo. You’re too disrespectful. It seems like the teacher hasn’t taught you well.”

Everyone noticed the main point. He was addressing himself as their teacher?