Part 23

NEXT MORNING

Everyone was eating their breakfast quietly when Jimin spoke.

Taehyung. Jimin called him.

Yes. Taehyung said while eating.

Let's meet today. I want to discuss something with you. And you too jungkook. Jimin said.

Why me? Jungkook asked.

Because you are growing up and we want you to be more serious with your work. Jimin said.

Okay hyung. Jungkook said and continued eating his food.

After eating Jimin bid goodbye to everyone and went with Haein. After 30 mins Jungkook and Alexa also left for work with Taehyung. Anousha was again alone in the mansion. She thought of doing something. She thought of helping the maids but they stopped her saying that she is not allowed to do any house chorus. She remembered that she wanted to give interview in surgery hospital. She called on the hospital and they told her to come. She dressed herself well and took her CV. She went outside and told the guards to take her to xxx hospital. Anousha arrived there. She went inside with her CV. After 20 mins she came outside  while smiling widely. She went towards the exit door dancing a little. The guards saw her and took a video of her and sent to Taehyung. Taehyung saw the video and smiled a little.

Cute. Taehyung mumbled.

Anousha came back home. She saw Taehyung sitting there.

Where were you? Taehyung asked softly.

I went for an interview. Anousha said with a smile.

What's the results then? Taehyung asked curiously.

Obviously I passed. Now finally I am surgeon. Anousha said smiling widely.

CONGRATULATIONS. Taehyung said a little loudly being proud of her.

Thank you. Anousha said and hugged him.

Are you this? Taehyung showed the video to Anousha in which she was dancing.

Wai-... Where did you get it from? Anousha asked shocked.

First answer me is that you in the video? Taehyung asked.

Yes it's me. Anousha said embarrassed.

You look cute while dancing. Taehyung said and pinched her cheeks.

Hahaha thank you I thought I was going to get scold. Anousha said.

Why would I scold you for being cute, hmm. Taehyung said .

You are more cute. Anousha said and smiled.

Am I? Taehyung said with devilish smile.

Yes-s. Anousha answered getting nervous.

Your really know how to compliment someone hmm? Taehyung said.

I do know it. Anousha said.

Don't ever compliment a guy expect me? Understood? Taehyung said and pulled her close.

Yeah-h. Anousha said as her breath hitched in her throat because of the closeness.

Why are you shuttering baby? It's not like we are getting close first time. Taehyung said and kissed her neck.

Taehyung.... Anousha whispered.

Shhhh... Now stop talking. Let me take care of you. Taehyung said.

THE REST YOU ALL KNOW........

"If I ever see a flaw of yours, I'd say my eyes are the flawed one"

To be continued.........

👉👈👉👈🔥✨