• Bonus •

Requested by @BhawaniNepal

Next morning****

A bucket of water get throwed on his face making him woke up by this sudden attack....he immediately stood up on bed and saw.....

His Bodyguard.... She was standing still wearing her whole black attire except cap , goggles and mask.

Yn : Mr. Kim..... Get ready quickly.... You're getting late for office.....

Taehyung : Wait what ?? Office ?? No..... I'm not coming.....

Yn : Should I call Mr. Kim ( Tae's father )

She pulled out her phone but before that he pulled her on the bed and hovered over her while pinning her both hands.....she wiggles a Lil bit but stopped when she felt his cold fingers roaming under her shirt....

Yn : W-what a-are y-you doing....Mr. Kim....

Taehyung : Shhhh.....not Mr. Kim.... it's Taehyung..... sweetheart.....

Yn : ok.... Taehyung....Can you lea----

He kissed her to make her shut and it worked....he was kissing her passionately but she was not cooperating with him so he  bite her lower lip and she also started moving her lips but then unexpectedly he grabbed her b**** making her gasp and done !!! Finally he entered in her kingdom... I mean her mouth.... She somehow freed her hand and pushed him making him stumble. He Smirked and licked his lips.... She just rolled her eyes and left into the kitchen.....

( An : Actually I'm anti-romantic person so that's why I don't know much about these things so I'm sorry about that.... )

In the kitchen***

She was making breakfast but then she felt two hands wrapping around her waist so she said.....

Yn : Mr. Kim.... we're getting late

Taehyung : Don't worry.... I'm the CEO there

Yn : It's wrong Mr. Kim....

Taehyung : Nothing's wrong

He again started kissing her neck and she closed her eyes while feeling it but then.....

??? : AHHHHH.....My holy eyes

??? : Where's hobi water ??

??? : Get a room....

??? : My grandchildrens are on the way....

As soon they heard it Yn pushed Taehyung and stood while smiling nervously.... taehyung also stood up and stood beside her....

There were standing Junkook , jimin , Tae's parents....They were looking at both of them while Smirking but here both of them were red tomato.....

Yn immediately said.....

Yn : M-mr. K-kim.... I'm going o-office.... I remembered now that today is a very important meeting....Bye....

She started going but before that he pulled her and smashed his lips on her while grabbing herby waist and neck..... everyone was shocked there..... few seconds later he stopped and said.....

Taehyung : You guys wanna see next process ??

Mr. Kim , junkook and jimin nods in positive but as soon Mrs. Kim looked at them they immediately nods in negative and grinned nervously.....Mrs. Kim came to taehyung and caress his cheek lovingly but then suddenly she grabbed his ear and said.....