Part 24

I WILL KILL YOU NO MATTER WHAT. YOU ARE A KILLER. YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT CHILD. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. I WILL KILL YOU.

Ahhhhh. Anousha screamed loudly.

What happened? Taehyung asked worriedly.

Taeh- taehyung he is going to kill me. Anousha said her breath uneven.

Who is gonna kill you Dove. No one can kill me. Taehyung said and gently hugged her.

You just saw a bad dream my love. No one can safe to kill you. Taehyung said.

But-t Taehyung.. Anousha was trying to form words but Taehyung stopped her.

Love come here. See we are alone here and it's 3 in the morning who would kill you at this hour. And if someone will try to kill you , he would kill me first. Taehyung said consoling her.

Now come here and sleep. Taehyung said.

Anousha layed down again, this time more close to Taehyung. She hugged Taehyung and slept like this.

Next morning Taehyung woke up and saw Anousha was not in the room. He went outside to check. He saw Anousha making breakfast for them.

What are you making this early? Taehyung asked in his sleepy voice rubbing his eyes.

You have to go for a mission today so I thought of making something special for you today. It will give you strength and luck yk. Anousha said with a smile.

Oh really? I would love to get this strength and luck. Taehyung said with a smile.

I will go and get freshen up then. Taehyung said and, went to his room.

After 15 mins Taehyung came downstairs and saw the breakfast was served on the table. He looked at Anousha and told mer to come and, have breakfast with him. Anousha sat beside him and ate her breakfast.

Today.. I am also going to hospital. Anousha said.

Why? Are you alright? Taehyung looked at her worriedly.

Yeah yeah I am fine. You forgot? I got job there Taehyung. Anousha said.

Oh ya I forgot sorry. Let me drop you today then. Taehyung said .

Okay I will be back in 5 mins and we can go then till then finish your breakfast. Anousha said and went upstairs.

Taehyung ate his breakfast and was waiting for Anousha. Anousha came downstairs after getting ready. Taehyung looked at Anousha and his eyes widened.

Are you going on work like this? Taehyung said putting a hand on his mouth shockingly.

What? Is this bad? Anousha asked checking herself.

No no but I think if a patient will see you in this dress, he or she is gonna die because of your beauty. Taehyung said.

Huh! Taehyung! Are you kidding me? I thought i was looking ugly. Anousha said pouting a little.

Ohh my love how can you look ugly? You look pretty everyday. You are the prettiest. Taehyung said caressed her hairs lightly.

Oh thank you. Now should we go? Anousha asked.

Of course let's go. Taehyung said and they both got in one of Taehyung's car. Taehyung dropped Anousha at the hospital.

Bye love. Best of luck for your first day. Taehyung said and kissed her head.

Thank you. Best of luck to you too. I hope you will be fine in this mission. Anousha said and smiled.

I will try to be. Now go you are gonna get late. Taehyung said and laughed a little.

Byee. Anousha said.

Bye. Taehyung said and sat in his car back.

"I never wanted you to die, I love you till now".

To be continued..................

Shhh.... Someone is behind you. Hehe.