CHAPTER ONE-Demi-god

"Hi guys. It's the author here. It's so nice writing a story here on wattpad. My first story (*Sighs* I know I need to work on my English but I hope you guys like it cause its simply not edited but if there's changes you may want to bring to my notice. My inbox is wide open. Don't forget to show Ur support by tapping the vote button. Love ya 😘"

01: Demi-god

Love is great....only when you find the right partner. Believe me when I say I got shattered a million times when my ex cheated on me. Like a whirlwind I went from the crazy nerd with Irish bow legs to the girl who's sister's banging video with the PE teacher leaked then the Soph student who got dictched for a freshman.

*Sighs* So many memories unraveled.

Well, that was yesterday's news. People here in Maine tend to focus on recent news.

For example, speaking of the present, Zachary Hayes seems to be the main scoop around here now - A Tall popular athlete with blue hypnotic eyes, well tanned muscles, washbody abs and the fact that he is rumoured to be the son to famous Wilson Hayes whom people know to be the owner of the Hayes empire.

Too far?

Seriously tho Zach is the real news around here. His godlike features makes girls want to rip their clothes for just his attention.

Yeah, I've seen them swarm around him a lot of times. Not because we attend the same school but I see him a lot cause we live in the same street and the Hayes building is situated right opposite my window !

Now I watch his every step  as he walked towards his car with his bag slunged across his shoulder. Gosh he look like a demi-god in human real...

"MIA!!" The sound of pebble raps on my window glass averted my gaze and I was staring down at my best friend, phoebe. She wore a blue tank top on a black slacks and sneakers. Her black shoulder length hair grazed her back and her neck strained upwards as she glared daggers at me.

Wait. What is the day again?

"IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL YOU ASS....!!!"

Shit I was late.

I dodged the last pebble and bounced off my bed into the bathroom, splashed water on my face and brush my teeth then I ran back into the room. Flinging the closet open I slipped into a random denim jeans and hoodie then I pack my nest of a hair into a messy bun before making my way out into the hallway. I opened the fridge in the kitchen, looking for the bowl of fruit loops I'd bought a day before.

My mum sat on the couch with cucumber slices each on her eyes and her toe swim freely in the water bath. Early pedicure I guess. "Laura is that you? Did you make those fruit loops, gosh they're so delicious"

Great.

It's always hard for my mum to differentiate between me and my older sister Laura. But it's fine, I've gotten used to her not recognizing my presence even with her eyes open.

I stopped looking for the fruit loops and walked over to the coffee machine. Did I tell you my day without coffee is never complete...

"puuummmm!!!!" Phoebe horned. Not new to me. She has this patience issues.

"A MINUTE!!" I screamed hitting the coffee creamer machine on and off before running out to the garage in search of my bike. A bike?  There goes my fifty dollars blue scooter with a teddy bear popping out in and out of it. Whatever. I stuffed my flask in the front basket and rode out with my backpack.

"It took you a whole year inside...GEEZ!!" Phoebe started but cringe at my just-woken- no-makeup-face.

"I know" I smiled sheepishly as she revved her engine and we both rode into the busy streets of Maine while she calmly rode ahead, I lagged behind huffing and puffing.

"DON'T FORGET TO BUY ME SOME MILK!!!!" I heard my mum yelled.

That's a sign School was still faraway and I'm coming in hot.

Seriously hot.