Details

hello guys and welcome to my 2nd book on this account, my first account is STVRAUSTRAY is anyone want to go read those books along the way, remember, all of my book are connected and there will be spoilers. ;)

SALVATORE GAMBINO

salvatore was a man whos father was a well know mafia leader in his town of Italy who failed and made the mafia disappear for year's, but salvatore knew he had to bring it back and had to make his own legacy. He was ruthless, he would kill anyone who would betray him or even disrespect him, he had the whole city of new york scared of him, but that changed when 1 woman stood up to him and changed his life.

ELENA WINTER

Elena is a innocent, sweet, and naive girl who was never exposed to the real world because of her parents, one day she is walking to her fathers office because he had new and she has to marry someone.

PLAYLIST

Mind games- sickkick

Heartless- the weeknd

R U MINE? -Arctic monkeys

   Meddleabout- chase Atlantic

Numb to the feeling- Chase Atlantic

Right here- Chase Atlantic

ONE OF THE GIRLS- THE WEEKND

-------

There will be song at the start of every chapter btw, and maybe some playlists. i will also apply pics at the top of the chapter so you can imagine there aesthetics.

TW!!!

Child pornography mentioned

ABUSE

SMUT!!!

VIOLENCE (DETAILED MURDER)

GUN PLAY

MENTION OF MISCARAGE

MENTION OF RAPE

I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WERE I MAKE PLAYLIST, stvraustray, IS THIS NAME OF THE CHANNEL.

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AMAZING READ AND I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH.