Where It All Began...

"Hey what's up man!" the pale brown haired kid said to his friend whose face was almost redder than fire.
"What's good" tomato boy replied to blue tie group leader.
"My girlfriend broke up with me" group leader said as sad as ever.
"Oh shit sorry man" white shirt kid said as he joined in the conversation.
"Mhm" group leader mumbled obviously so super sad.

After School

Group leader was crying to himself while playing My Chemical Romance which was his favorite band after the breakup... He was listening to I Don't Love You which was one of his favorite songs aswell. He started falling asleep until his phone starting ringing, he has the same ringtones for all of his friends which was Carnival by Kanye West for all his friends, so he didn't know who is was until he looked at his phone. It was a call for Turkish Quandale Dingle. He hasn't been to school in a while since the Tiktok Bop Party where group leader and red dress girl were at and when they started dating and nobody knew why. He answered the phone but there was silence... Then finally after 30 awkward seconds Turkish Quandale Dingle said something.
"Hey," Turkish said, "I heard you broke up with your girlfriend right?"
Group leader sniffled, "Yeah" Suddenly for some reason group leader felt joy, he felt like he was happy for once since the breakup. He felt like he did not care about he anymore. "Hey you wanna hang out or something later like at the park?"
"Sure why not" Turkish Quandale Dingle said.

Later that night at the park...

"Hey man" group leader told Turkish Quandale Dingle.
"I need to tell you something..." Turkish Quandale Dingle said.
"Yeah like what?" Group leader asked.
"I love you" Turkish Quandale Dingle spit out.