characters and clans

Riverclan
||River ripple||
An average height girl (she/they) who's ideal date is to an aquarium.she loves sea food and is an excellent swimmer. Emotionally siblings with thunder-clan .
Light blue and white long hair. Always wears large rain boots. Also has fish hair clips.

Thunder-clan
||Thunder cloud||
Slightly tall demi boy (he/they)
Bright orange glowy hair.ideal date is hunting patrol. Has a slight (but more in a friendly way) crush on river clan. Always wears large pants and a lighting hairclip.

Wind clan
||Windbreeze||
Mid/short non-binary,(any pronouns). Ideal date is a picnic at the local nature park. Basically is babysat by the other three main clans. Always wears long and baggy clothing to protect them from the cold. Has a twig in their hair. White and light green hair.

Shadow clan
||Shadow pelt||
Average height masculine enby(he/they)
Ideal date is war crimes against two legs. Is dating blood clan. always wears a beanie and dark clothing to "blend in with the shadows" black hair.

Blood clan
||Bloody nose||
Short (he/him). Short black hair.Ideal date is anything to do with violence. Dating shadow clan.wears anything emo/punk like.(Makes all accessories himself)

Sky clan
||Sky moon||
Mid (she/him) ideal date is- he dont want one. The quiet kid so only thunder clan really talks to her. Wears whatever he can find.

Kitty pets
||Kitty||
Short(any pronouns)
Wears anything color full, only personality trait is stupidity.

Mother mouth
||Mother mouth ||
All the clans go to her house to sleep in her backyard, which holds the moonstone. Looks different for everyone.