NO.1

For A Long Time, I Have Waited For You... my captain

---

" i been waiting for you"

the young man with black hair turn around at the sound of the voice that was calling out to him,

"hara" he whispered out towards her.

the young lady smiled at the male, with a tilt to her head she let out a small giggle.

"gods, look at that hair. its sure have grown out since the last time i have seen you cap"the young lady lean down and started giggling to herself uncontrollably.

 its sure have grown out since the last time i have seen you cap"the young lady lean down and started giggling to herself uncontrollably

"ha- hara" the man started to move towards the laughing lady. and before he knew it, his legs was taking him over towards the young lady his rubbery limbs beginning to stretch outwards towards the still giggling female. and before the young lady could react to what was happening she had his limbs wrapped around him like a slingshot. she was caught off guard and fell over herself.

"cap!" she yelled out, wrappings her own arms around the young male.

---

16 years ago before luffy became the pirate king 20 years old.

---

the male started to looked around him everything was going bad, real bad he was looking madly around trying to locate his friends and crews-mates around him he was hurting bad but he didn't want to past out just yet. he was so forces on trying to look for his crewmates, that he didn't see the lava fist coming his way. but god's did he feel it.

it was goresome, lava, hot flaming melting fresh, i gag and cough up blood, and at long last he heard one of his crew mates called out to him

"LUFFY"

he looked over towards the female running over towards him for some reason he remember something from years ago from what she had said to him.

--

"you know whats shitty about my devil fruit power lu?"

the young male turn around to looked at  his crew mate

"i think its cool?" he answer back with a shishishishishishishishishi afterwards.

"not really i can only use it once, but i will use it on ya guys if ya really need it, cause i havata kiss the person to heal them. i can touch them, anyway to heal any cuts and little bruise here and there but let's say someone around you was on the blink of death and everything around you was fading away. what will you do? you would want someone to be there right.

well with my power. if i were to kissed you i can give you my very life forc-"

----

"no....." the young man whispered out, as the person came even closer to the male.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARA I FORBID YOU  USING THAT ON ME YOU HEAR ME NO NO NO NO I WON'T ALLOW IT" He shouted out towards the female that was dodging everything around them. and before the young male knew it,

she was holding him, smiling down at the male.

" i love ya cap

get well" 

 she was leaning down, kissing him. her lips soft slowly turning cold.

that day, he had killed everyone around him in a fit of uncontain rage.

----

" hara" he cried out.

" i been watching ya cap" he looked into her clear blues eyes.

" i love you too "

----

and then he woke up... in the past.

21 years ago 16 years old