Part 26

Okay stop it now. Let's go back home. Anousha said while going towards the car.

We are not going home right now. Taehyung said calmly.

Where are we going then? Anousha raised her eyebrows in confusion.

We are going on a lunch date. Taehyung said with a small smile.

Wait really????!! Anousha asked excitedly.

Ofcourse yes. Taehyung said.

Yeaaaa. Anosiha said.

Let's go now. Taehyung said and chuckled at her cute reaction.

They both sat in the car and drove to the restaurant. After driving for some minutes they finally reached there. They came out of the car and Anousha looked at the restaurant astonished.

Are we going to eat here? Anousha asked shocked.

Yes? Why? You don't like it? Should we change the place. Taehyung asked.

No no no no but it's just too fancy. I don't think we should  waste this much money on lunch. Anousha said.

It's fancy but I think it's the best way in which I can cheer you up. And about expensive, I don't think it's worth you. Taehyung said while holding her hands tightly.

But still. Anousha said with alittle guilt.

Hey don't forget that your husband is the richest business man. Now stop overthinking. I am so hungry let's go inside. Taehyung said and pulled her inside with him.

Anousha and Taehyung went inside and everyone bowed to them and invited them like they are VIP's .They both went towards thier table and sat on it.

Soon the waiter came and took their order. Anousha and Taehyung were sitting quietly when Anousha asked.

Why is there no one here? Anousha asked confused.

Because I reserved the whole restaurant. Taehyung said calmly.

Wait?? What?? Taehyung you are kidding me right?? Anousha asked a little loudly being shocked.

No I am serious. Do you think I am joking about it. Taehyung said and chuckled.

Taehyung...but why would you do that? You know how much you have to pay for it? Anousha asked him concerned.

I reserved it cuz I wanted us to be alone here. And about money I don't think it's a big deal. Taehyung said looking at her.

That's unbelievable of you Taehyung. Anousha said and smiled slightly.

Mr. Kim the food is here. Hope you and Mrs. Kim like it. The waiter said and served us and bowed before walking away.

How do he know you? And me too. Anousha asked curiously.

Jagi everyone knows me and you. Cuz I am shareholder of this restaurant and also a successful businessman that's why everyone knows me and as you are my wife everyone knows about you too. Taehyung told her.

Ohh. Anousha sighed softly.

Let's dig in the food now and how did your first day went at hospital? Taehyung asked looking at her while eating his food.

It was good. I made a friend. She is also a cardiac surgeon and she helped me alot at hospital too. She showed me around and yk I even checked a heart patient today because she transferred her patient to me. It was like a dream come true. Anousha said smiling widely.

To be honest I was really worried about you, I thought you might feel lonely and scared. But thank god it was not like what I thought. I must thank your new friend for accompanying you. Taehyung said with a smile.

Oh taehyung so now you are worried about me, I see. Anousha said teasing him a little. Yeah she is sweetest person I have ever seen. She is my first friend and I am so excited to make it work out. Anousha said happily.

You will make more friends and I believe in you. Taehyung said looking at her with affection.

Thank you for believing in me. I love you. Anousha said with a wide smile.

It's my pleasure. I love you too. Taehyung said and kissed her hands.

They both ate their food and talked about their day. They went home back. Anousha was sitting on the couch while Taehyung went to his study room for some work . Suddenly Anousha's phone started ringing. She picked the call and said.

ON CALL:-

ANOUSHA:-Hello who's there?

?:-It's me Hari. How are you doing Anousha.

ANOUSHA:-ohh hi Hari . I am doing good. What about you?

HARI:-Good to know. I am fine. I called you to ask if you can join me tomorrow at lunch.

ANOUSHA:-You really want me to join you?

HARI:-Ofcourse! Why is there any problem?

ANOUSHA:-No it's just you are my first friend and I don't know what should I do right now haha.

HARI:-Haha relax girl! We are going out tomorrow on lunch and that's final. We will go to shopping later too. Is it okay with you?

ANOUSHA:-Yes it is. Sure.

HARI:-Okay now I should hang up otherwise my boyfriend will think that I am busy. Take care.. See you soon. Bye.

ANOUSHA:-okay.i also have to cook dinner now. You too. Yeahh. Byeee.

HARI:-byee.

They both bid bye to eachother and hanged up.

'FIRST FRIEND'

TO BE CONTINUED.......