Audition

Hello guys! im pretty sure you know what this story is about, so enjoy!

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

It was a brisk autumn morning, the sky a deep shade of azure that seemed to stretch on forever. The sun peeked out from behind a fluffy white cloud, casting a warm, golden light over the quaint little town. As the first birds began to sing their morning songs, In a cozy corner of the town, nestled between two towering oak trees, was Clover High. A school that was build by the infamous Lemiel Silvamillion Clover.

It was a hetic morning as the band auditions were happening today! Asta and Yuno were walking down towards the music room, where the band auditions were happening. The both of them were chatting like there is no tomorrow until they reached the music room, the first rays of sunlight streamed through the stained glass windows, casting a kaleidoscope of colors across the polished wooden floors, a hushed silence filled the air in the music room. It was a silence so profound that one could almost hear the beating of every heart in the room, as if each person there was holding their breath, waiting for something truly magnificent to happen. The room was filled with nervous energy, the anticipation palpable as students of all ages and backgrounds milled about, adjusting their ties, straightening their shoulders, and running their fingers along the worn grooves of their instruments.

Asta: AHH WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE?!
Yuno: Shut up you idiot! of course there will be many people
Asta: BUT THERES SO MANY-
???: BAKASTA! DO YOU NOT HAVE MANNERS?!

Asta and Yuno didn't even need to turn around to check who said that, obviously, it was Noelle Silva, Asta's girlfriend and Yuno's goodmate.

Noelle: Seriously! why are you screaming when its 7:16am?
Yuno: Weren't you just yelling though?
Noelle: Shut up, you ugly little weirdo whose asta's childhood friend
Yuno: Oh My GoSh, Im So HuRt By YoUr AmAzInG cOmEbAcK
Noelle: YOU-
???: Now now Noelle, you should stay calm

The raven hair and the platinum blonde boys glance at a girl next to Noelle. she had orange hair, which were as orange as a western horizon, with her beautiful yellow eyes that reminded Yuno of daffodils (alr ik this is a yunoxmimosa story BUT this is so corny for the first part), she had a gentle and sweet smile and her personality was like a deer, obviously, the carrot head would have been every straight males crush if she had blue eyes and blonde hair, but its whatever.

Noelle: Hm! Your lucky for now, Asta
Asta: Nah, im already lucky that your my girlfriend!
Noelle: wha- i- uhh- AS YOU SHOULD!
Yuno: *mutters* please don't makeout, please don't makeout
Mimosa: *giggles*
Ms.Dorothy: Next!

~Timeskip to them auditioning~

Ms.Dorothy: Alright so you 4, what are you guys doing
Asta: Im playing the drums
Noelle: Im a bassist, of course
Mimosa: Vocalist!
Yuno: guitarist
Ms.Dorothy: Alright! please start getting ready now!

The bassist, the girl who had a tsudere attitude with her silver hair, stands at the front of the music room, her Fender Precision bass slung low across her back. His fingers tap  against the neck of the instrument as she waits for all her friends to get ready, taking in the face of her sensei, who was her audience. They are all here: the guitarist with his golden sunlight eyes, the vocalist with her long, flowing mane of carrot-color hair, and the drummer with his beautiful platinum blonde hair and headband. The air is thick with anticipation as they wait for the Ms.Dorothy's fingers to snap, signaling the start of their audition for the school band.

Finally, she snaps her fingers, and they spring into action. The bassist begins with a simple bass line, setting the rhythm for the others to follow. The guitarist joins in, his fingers dancing nimbly across the fretboard as he layers on a shimmering guitar riff over the top. The vocalist steps forward, her voice strong and clear as she begins to sing. The drummer counts off the first measure with a crisp snare drum hit, and they are off.

Once they were done with their performance, the boys were covered in sweat while the girls were panting to keep their breathing steady, after a few moments, the room filled with the noise of clapping (I mean it in the normal way, like with your hands you clap that way, not in the dirty way) of Ms.Dorothy.

Ms.Dorothy: WOW! you guys were on fire! good job! anyways, the results will come in the day after tomorrow.
Asta: Thank you, sensei!
Ms.Dorothy: Alright, now chop, chop, you have classes! (is this how teachers speak? idk lol)
All 4: Okay!

~Timeskip to them walking to their classes~

Yuno: Ughh, we're probably not going to get selected
Asta: See Yuno, this is the problem, your always descend from cloud 9, your never ON cloud 9
Yuno: what-
Noelle: He's saying that your depressed all the time, and your never happy
Yuno: I know what idioms are, thank you very much
Asta: Oh! Mimosa, why do you look so down
Mimosa: Its just that...WE HAVE NOZEL SENSEI'S CLASS!
Yuno: OH WHY HIM!
Noelle: Whats wrong?
Mimosa: He tortures us
Yuno: Everything is wrong with him
Asta: Noelle, would you prefer it chronologically or Alphabetically?
Noelle: I don't get it?
Yuno: OF COURSE YOU DON'T, YOUR HIS SIBLING, HES GONNA BE NICE TO YOU!
Asta: Yuno, don't you dare yell at Noelle
Yuno: uhh sorry Noelle, but he is mean to almost everyone in school, except his siblings!

The four teenagers found themselves huddled together near Noelle's locker. Their voices hushed, they exchanged knowing glances as they shared the latest gossip about the teachers. 

Mimosa: You guys hadn't notice that Nozel sensei is acting really strange?
Yuno: Yeah, He's been showing up to work early, leaving late, and he's been avoiding the staff lounge at lunchtime. It's like he's got a secret or something, why?
Asta: He probably has a big project that he's working on
Mimosa: Or maybe, he's in a relationship with Fuegoleon sensei
Noelle: Please elaborate?
Mimosa: Well, I heard they've been acting really lovey-dovey lately. Like, they always seem to be talking and laughing together during lunch, and they've been leaving school together a few times
Noelle: That's quite interesting, but why would they hide it though? i mean, none of them are married, right?
Asta: They could be really close friends

Just then, the bell rings, confirming that they should get their books and head to class, all four of them went to their lockers to get their books and went to class.

~Timeskip to Nozel's class~

Yuno listened as he glanced at the window, watching as the white blob moved away and another one came.

Nozel: Yuno, Please name 5 periodic elements
Yuno: *stands up* Titanium, Hydrogen, Mercury, Oxygen and Neon
Nozel: Thank you, you may sit down

Yuno continues to stare at the window while Nozel continues with his lesson, Yuno was lost in his world when someone softly kicked him near his leg, he turned to see Mimosa, holding a piece of paper, she kept on his desk and turned to the board Yuno checked to see what she written. (Mimosa: italic Yuno: bold)

Are you okay? You seem lost
Yeah im fine, anyway, shouldn't you be listening to Nozel sensei?
Yes, but why should i when i can borrow Letoile's note
Yea true
The lesson its soo boring! anyway, how did you learn the elements?
Its not that hard, really
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT THAT HARD!? THERES LIKE 117 ELEMENTS
You actually think i learned all of them? i learned 30 elements
Ohh, no wonder

The two of them kept on passing notes in class for the rest of the lesson.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Word count : 1239