11: The icecream date

Jiya's pov

"Hey pretty devil."

Taehyung said standing infront of me, we both looked into eachother's eyes while my friends and the whole college's eyes were on us.

"What are you doing here?" Was all came out of my mouth at that moment.

He twitched his lips into a slight smile and said "I wanted to see you."

"You didn't have to come here..I mean-" Anika cut me off saying "It's okay you should go and talk." I glared at her but she gave me a assuring look that it'll be fine.

After last night I didn't expect him to face me so soon but people are right, don't assume things on your own, most of the time you're wrong.

We made our way towards his car, when we reached I was going to open the car door but he stopped me and opened it for me.

Gentleman.

I gave him a small smile and sat inside while he came and sat on the driver's seat.

"Oh by the way this is for you." He forwarded me the rose bouquet. I stared at it for few seconds then I heard him saying "What happened? You don't like roses?" I could hear the shock in his voice.

"I like tulips more than roses." I mumbled enough for him to hear earning a surprised chuckle.

"Choosing tulips over roses? Looks like I've found myself drawn to a girl as rare and captivating as her favourite flowers." He said placing the rose bouquet at the backseat.

How does he manage to throw a flirty reply so quickly? But what he said was actually true?

Just ask him Jiya!

"Umm well I didn't expect you to meet me after what happened last night I mean I hope you understand what I'm tryna s--"

"I'm sorry for puking on you J." He said cutting me off.

Okay... That's it?

"Oh.. about that? It's fine I guess, nothing much happened just my favourite kurti got ruined and I had to take shower twice because your puke was too stinky.." I said with a shrug.

His face had turned red due to embarassment, by his look I could say he wanted to hid somewhere but he acted normal, his gaze lowered then he spoke "I'm sorry If you want I can buy you another kurti-"

This time I cutted him off "I can buy myself another kurti Mr Kim Taehyung, for now tell me why you're here."

Please don't ask for my reply.

A smile formed on his lips then he leaned closer to me, my breathe hitched when he was almost infront of my face.

"W-what?" I stuttered, my heart was pounding but he just smirked in return and then he fastened my seatbelt.

Oh.

"Seatbelt honey, what were you thinking huh?" He teased me.

Bastard.

"Nothing!" I snapped earning a chuckle from him then he started driving and we left our college campus behind.