Prologue

"Juliet! Watch out!"

A girl's voice calls out to me as Isabel and Solene rush to step on the car's breaks— making the three of us stumble forward inside the car and breaking the glass shield.

Isabel and Solene rushed out of the car, panicking, leaving me alone inside as their silhouettes ran to a shed nearby.

Minutes later, a white van came trailing onto the way, and bumped the car, breaking it completely.

I stumbled outside on the cold ground, as if i was thrown from a distance.

The rain was cold, as beads of blood trickled down my face. Despite my situation, i was left with absolutely no trace of hurt inside my body.

My helpless situation tried to stand up, to atleast sit down and crawl as an attempt to reach the brown shed just a few steps away from the car.

My vision was flickering, my body was bathing in rain and blood, nearly on the verge of passing out and dying of blood loss, wishing for atleast a minute more from the Gods above, so i could atleast force my body to move.

I could not even move my legs or arms, pierced with glass and needles and broken bones.

I sat there and cried in despair, watching Solene and Isabel trying to come closer to me, holding a medical kit.

Before i could even stretch out my arms, i passed out. The last thing i saw was Solene's worried face, and Isabel's shrieks of horror as she saw my situation.

I felt bandaids and molds on my arms, as Isabel called and ambulance while Solene was wrapping my wounds.

Was i going to die?

There, the three of us sat and impatiently waited for an ambulance to come, because of this God-forsaken situation of mine because of my sister's plans.

Hopeless, i reached out my hand, placing it on Solene's.

"Are they going to make it?"

I asked weakly. Solene was tearing up, a mix of emotions trickling in for the two of us, sadness, helplessness and regret.

"Juls, please.. wait until the ambulance gets here. please?"

Solene said, her voice cracking, making it obvious that she was on the verge of crying.

I was on the verge of crying was well.

There, i laid on the ground, in the shivering cold and wet.

Solene was panicking and Isabel ran to her, holding even more medical supplies. Solene, a trained medicine student, of course knew how to handle these situations.

But at this point, it's worthless.

I wasn't expecting an ambulance to magically go to an abandoned roadtrail in midnight, so i felt so suicidal.

"Julie.. i'm so sorry. stay with me, please? Just until the ambulance comes.." Isabel whispered softly into my ear with a worried face.

Solene was crying, while trying to bandaige me.

At this point, i, myself was tired to stay awake. I'm not suicidal, but it seemed like their wasn't any chance for me to magically even wake up in a hospital by now.

My head was spinning, i felt like on the verge of giving up and dying on the road.

"i'm sorry Solene." I whispered.

I closed my eyes, giving in to the pain and aches of my body, that Solene failed to even attemp to clean.

There, i gave up in my last attemp in survival.

Will i ever wake up again?