gender.

harry apologised over 20 times and every time draco said it was fine and that he understood and yada yada yada. anyways, they ended up in the spare room harry slept in the night before.

theo had finally found a nearby doctors and had dragged aurora all the way there. it was an hours walk and auroras feet were surely going to kill her.

she had to wait another hour before she was seen as it was not her local GP and was not registered to them. however, she managed to be seen and found out her exact due date, as well as the gender of the baby. well, sort of. the doctor had asked if they wanted to know, aurora and theo in sync both said they did. the doctor, bless her soul, asked if they had wanted it on a peice of paper in an envelope to open with friends and family. honestly that sounded better than just being told.

the baby was healthy, they heard its heartbeat and everything was fine.

then they left half an hour later and took the hour long walk back to the cottage. thankfully, harry ron and mione hadnt left yet so they could open the envelope with everyone there. almost everyone.

they considered baking a cake or having a confetti filled balloon, but honestly that was too much work.

"3, 2, 1!..." everyone shouted as the envelope was being opened by theo, aurora on his side.

"its a... boy! its a boy!" theo shouted