Note

Hey.

So, this book is the second one I'm writing while working on my first book at the same time. 'For The Sake Of' is my first work and is a mafia-dark romance, so y'all free to check it out asw.

Now, before we jump into the story, I want to clarify a few necessary things.

1- This book, unlike, my first work, does not have a proper plotline and twists. I wanted to js put my imagination into words with this work because I have a really bad obsession with psychopaths. Only in books, that is. 

2- The MMC is a deranged bastard with no sense of morality. He will literally kill people for no reason, even the innocent ones. However, this book is not and never will promote this behaviour Irl.

3- Our FMC; Leilah is a big-mouthed bitch. She does not think before speaking and can be a real stubborn cunt most of the time. But she knows morality and keeps her decorum and kindness with the people she loves and the people around her. She does not take anyone's shit. Leilah has been cut out like that bc of how obsessive and psychotic our male lead is. So, keep that in mind. She will not falter and retort back to our MMC like a brat. Leilah's character herself is psychotic and deranged. Because of her past, she has problem dealing with emotions and acts way too crazed at times. 

4- The characters in this book are interracial. The FMC is half Palestinian and the MMC is Russian. If you are pro-Israeli or do not stand with Palestine, I suggest exit the fuck off.  

5- This book is going to be in third person POV for the record. I feel like it would way better if it is written in that format. If you do not like third person Pov, you can click off. 

---

Warnings,

Violence.

Self-harm.

Explicit language.

 slight mature themes. 

Stalking.

Obsession.

Drug intake.

Sexual Assault. 

---

Tropes,

Lovehate

Touch her and you die.

Psychotic-love.

Stalker-romance.

Soft spot only for her.

--

Alright, finally, I am not a professional writer and will end making grammar mistakes and what not. Constructive criticism is welcomed so be nice or Ima hunt you down. 

I have no updating schedule so I will update whenever I feel like bc I do not get paid for this. 

I have a hectic school so that adds up to potential slow updates. 

Anyways,

Let the shit show begin.

-Fay. 

𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें