~*AUTHOR'S NOTES*~

Aye, how's it hanging, people? 

This marks the beginning of a new chapter for "Blue Tears", as well as the end for the old one.

Thank you to those six people that saw the original release, and if you're here reading this, thank you for continuing to stick around! It means the world to me.

I plan on releasing chapters every week, most probably on Fridays, but I can't predict the future and in turn I don't know how this will turn out.

I am still in school after all and have the weight of everyone pressuring me and basically (not) bullying me into studying.

But that won't deter me from writing (to their dismay)! >:D

One of the reasons I decided to remake "Blue Tears" as a whole was mainly because the beginning chapters were beginner's trash- they didn't satisfy me, even if it did everyone else.

Another reason was the format- chapters were too long, and I was struggling to get to the point of the story, what with all the things I would throw in-between.

It also drained my energy so low that I was basically a walking husk of a man, unable to concentrate and struggling to stay awake. 

It's also for your guys' comfort too (aka. the reader's)! With the help of other people, I noticed that the main reason why my story was not seen at all, was because the chapter were just too long.

It would get boring halfway and make the viewers drop the story, often to not come back later.

And so, with this shorter format, I aim to make the experience of reading "Blue Tears" more enjoyable and overall better for everyone.

If you have any suggestions or comments to make, be sure to either message me privately or comment under the story. Even with my short memory, I still check them and probably will respond to your comments.

Thank you for choosing to read "Blue Tears", and I hope the fantastical world of Alola will keep you waiting for more in anticipation!

-Ave Mikesszz (The Narrator)