Chapter 132

Jimin smiled mockingly. “Why don’t you jump off the building and insist that taehyung pushed you down?”

jennie did not expect eunwoo to lie through his teeth. She trembled in anger and said, “Brother woo, you’re too much!”

“You were the one who asked this young master to speak up.” taehyung smiled coldly. “I can’t possibly help you just because taehyung is ugly, and you’re a little beautiful, can I?”

With the way he spoke, even the people, who were suspicious, immediately changed their minds and assumed that Jennie was lying.

Despite jennie's aggrieved appearance, taehyung's heart did not soften in the slightest.

He was certain that the damned bitch had many more vicious schemes in her mind.

However, he had clearly expected eunwoo to stand on jennie's side, considering their conflict.

He had assumed that the class would be split in their opinion and intended to let the students believe whatever they chose to believe.

But eunwoo's actions caused him to re-appraise him.

Since he helped him this time, from now onwards, as long as he did not provoke him again, he would forget all their previous conflicts.

Jennie left the classroom with reddened eyes. She stepped into the hallway and took a photo of the bouquet of flowers through the window.

Taehyung easily noticed her actions.

Was his second sister trying to make it obvious that she was sending the photos to jungkook? He would let her do as she pleased.

At this moment, taehyung's phone pinged. It was a message from jungkook.

[Do you like them?]

Taehyung was smart and immediately understood his meaning.

He responded with a question: [You bought these flowers for me?]

Jungkook responded directly: [En.]

Taehyung's heart was enveloped in a sweet joy.

He recorded a voice message for him. [“jungkook, why did you decide to buy me roses?”]

The great CEO, who was both cool and manly, finally had some romantic ideas.

His cold and heavy voice did not contain much warmth. In truth, it was because he felt threatened: [I bought them because I wanted to.]

Eunwoo, that stinky little brat, clearly could not compete with him in any way. Yet, he had an edge because of him being young and similar aged as taehyung.

On the other hand, he was older than him by six years.

If any other men had dared to look at his man, he would already have killed him.

Yesterday, he had only arranged for eunwoo to be tossed into the lake to reflect on his actions. But,  taehyung back home called to nag at him for more than an hour.

If eunwoo could stay obedient, he would not invite trouble for his ears again

Taehyung sweetly responded to jungkook with three words: [I love them.]

Eunwoo's gaze was sharp and he noticed his messages. “I didn’t expect these flowers to come from jungkook.”

“There are a lot of things which you wouldn’t be able to imagine.” taehyung shot him a look of disdain.

For example, he was seated right next to an absolute beauty yet he unknowingly addressed him as ‘ugly’ over and over again.

In a few days, when his scars fully faded and he wiped off the medicine, his face would be beaten up in humiliation.