taken by sleep

Authors note: IN THIS AU THE BLOOD MOON DIDNT HAPPEN, EVEN AND KAI IS OK

Lloyd pov:

i woke up early at 6 o clock in the morning and woke up my 2 amazing students! Arin. And sora. They are both really great and cole and his other friends found out how to get out of that junkyard and so they are staying in the monastary right now, after our first hour of training arin finally found out how he can spinjitsu the objects he threw and sora knows how to do spinjitsu now! While i was walking down the hallway of the monastary arin and sora ran towards me and asked me something "yeah guys?" "Uh lloyd just a question.. are you a human or a dragon?" Arin asks while i look at him

"Uhh well.. im techically human like look at my body but im not quite human.. but i am half dragon" i answered "so whats the other half?" Sora questions "oh um.. im half dragon and half oni" "can we ask whats an oni?" They both ask me, how did they know this though? "An oni is a being of pure evil, chaos, and destruction" arin and sora looked a bit shocked "but your half oni! But your not evil?" "Well im half dragon too! Dragons are the good ones and my dragon self is mostly the one taking control of me.. i only let my oni control me when someone hurts me way too many times or killed some people i love. Like the ninjas" i explained "soo i heard on my social media that the ninjas had dragon forms! Do you too?" Sora says "yes but i didnt unlock it." "Why not?" "Because i unlocked my oni form instead"

"What does an oni form look like?" Arin asks "an oni form has 4 arms and they have a demon like head.. when most oni's are pitch black mine is golden because of my dragon blood!" I tell them "can you show us your oni form??" I look at them "no sorry" "why nott?" "Because if i use my oni form too much.. all the goodness inside me will disappear and i will be filled with destruction and anger" i breifly explained to them "oh.. well are you powerful?" "Yes because im the green ninja, im half dragon. And half oni so im oretty stronf if i do say so myself" "no one else should know your half oni half dragon! Imperium might capture you and use you as a source dragon!" I knew she was right "yes. And thats why i never told anyone than ones who are our friends or the ninjas!" I told her.

And after a really long conversation that had like atleast 3 hours i went to bed,

Dr LaRow's pov:

I finally got in the stupid ninjas base! Oh empress is gonna be so proud.. i climb in from the open window of the green ninja and took him! He woke up and tried to use his powers but hah! I already places a vengestone neckace on him.. he was about to scream but i covered his mouth with a formula that makes people faint to the smell of it, kinda like drugs haha! This stupid fucking ninja is gonna pay the price of releasing our dragons. Why did i do this? Well me and the empress saw how the green ninjas powers looked so powerful! And it was.. so we made a plan of using HIM as the power source... haha! We are so smart.