Chapter 133

On the evening of the fourth day, jennie received the secret news that jungkook was returning one day early!

Furthermore, it seemed like he wanted to give taehyung a surprise since he did not inform him of his early return.

jennie smiled darkly.

In dormitory building D1, room 201, taehyung stood at the balcony to watch the moon.

It was enveloped by dark clouds. Cold wind blew past him every so often. It seemed like a big storm was about to come.

He recalled that in his previous life, on this night, his phone quickly lost it’s signal around this time.

Afterwards, when he left the school to buy snacks, someone had covered his mouth and nose firmly from behind. By the time he woke up, he was in a hotel room. At the time, he was only dressed in his underwear. Eunwoo laid right on top of him with an expression of anger and disgust.

“taehyung, you whore, you actually dared to drug me!” At the time, eunwoo's eyes had been bloodshot.

He could still recall the way he had shouted at him in anger. “You think you can seduce me with that fat and ugly figure of yours? Let me tell you, even if you force me through such methods, you’ll always remain disgusting to me!”

At the time, he had been unable muster any strength. His entire body also seemed to be burning up.

He could barely see eunwoo's face and had even assumed that his voice was a hallucination.

Right then, jungkook had suddenly charged into the room and tossed eunwoo out.

Afterwards, jungkook went mad. He had forcefully picked him up and interrogated him. “Is one jaewon not enough? How could you be shameless to the point of going around to seduce men like this?”

“Is eunwoo stronger than me? Or is jaewon better than me? How could you be so low!”

He had been forcefully taken...

Even after so many years, he could still recall the way jungkook had spoken at the time.

When he woke up the next morning, jungkook had already left.

At the time, he knew very well that someone had schemed against him!

He had wanted to confess to jungkook that he did not seduce eunwoo, and intended to request him to investigate this matter. However, he did not see him for many days after the incident.

When he went to the Jeon Villa, a bodyguard informed him that the Commander refused to see him.

Now that he thought about it, hadn’t that bodyguard been hangyeol?

He was another person whom his second sister had bribed.

It was only much later that he learned that jungkook nearly went insane because of this matter.

His heart had previously suffered an injury. His condition would not worsen as long as he took care not to become overly agitated.

However, this matter caused his emotions to be overwhelmed. He was angered to the point where he had to be hospitalised several times. After this episode, he nearly lost his life.

He waited every single day for his explanation. He even sent people to the Kim family to spread the word that as long as he was willing to explain, he would choose to believe him!

However, someone from the Kim family had passed a message on his behalf, claiming that he hated jungkook. They had informed him that taehyung himself said he would sleep with all the men in this world except for him!