Story #1

Ships: MinSung, ChangHyunLix, JeongChan.

Summary:
Jisung is your average student. He has good grades and a small friend group consisting of his 'twin' Felix, his boyfriend Changbin, Seungmin and his 'older brother/ dad' Chan.

When he and Felix hang out at each other's houses, Jisung is often forced to watch cheesey dramas with Felix, with most of the thropes being 'the nerd who fall in love with the popular/ handome bad boy'. This caused him to despise those guys, since he started to think that they are all bad. And the fact that he never dated anyone and was still a virgin didn't help much. Instead, he focuses on his studies and music.

But his peaceful life will change when Felix's half older brother, Minho arrives in his school. Gaining attention for his hansome visual, Jisung decided it was best to not pay attention to him.

Sadly for him, Minho had other plans. After a few weeks, he decided to try and befriend his brother's friends, including Jisung, who obsviously tried his best to ignore him.

After realizing that it wasn't going to be easy, he decides to ask Felix for help who reveal the reason as to why Jisung tries to keep his distance, making him even more interested. He then decided that he would annoy Jisung daily, by flirting and teasing him.

That of course shouldn't work . . .

Right?

What Minho didn't know was that he was actually Jisung's ideal type and that he was scared to fall in love and get his heart broken.

Characters personality:

Jisung: Introverted towards new people, focuses on his studies. Gets clingy and honest while drunk

Felix: Sunshine, rather clingy with the people close to him, mostly with Changbin. Dumb and even clingier when drunk.

Changbin: A bit dumb sometimes, has a soft spot for Felix, don't touch the people he loves or else you're dead. Will fall asleep anywhere when drunk.

Seungmin: Isn't scared to say what he thinks, except when it comes to his feelings. Speaks nonsense when drunk.

Chan: Therapist/ fatherly figure, calm and collected most of the time, doesn't sleep a lot. Doesn't drink because of obvious reasons but also because he dislikes it.

Minho: Loves teasing his close friends (iykyk), flirts only with Jisung. Will flirts then fall asleep when drunk.

Hyunjin: Overly dramatic, loves tea, friends with everyone and also knows everyone's secret. Acts like a kid when drunk.

Jeongin: gets treated like a baby, is a trundere, but secretly enjoys skinship. Wild when drunk.

Relationships dynamics after dating:

MinSung: Minho flirts with Jisung all the time. Jisung gets really flustered even though he tries (and fail) to hide it. Minho is a top, Jisung is a bottom.

ChangHyunLix: Changbin and Hyunjin are head over heels for Felix. Changbin is a top, Hyunjin is a switch (top with Felix but bottom with Changbin) and Felix is a bottom. Hyunjin gets shy sometimes when the three of them kiss or hold hands in public.

JeongChan: Chan is a big softie for Jeongin and will sometimes act really clingy because he knows what effect this has on the younger. Chan is a top and Jeongin is a bottom.

Seungmin: I like the idea of him being aro-ace. It low-key suits his character for some reason. Plus he is one of my biases and as an aro-ace, I feel like we are not talked about often.

Notes:
Hyunjin and Jeongin first become friends with Minho and then gets introduced to the group at the same time as him.
ChangLix are already dating at the start and Hyunjin will join their relationship later.
Don't feel obligated to write smut just because I wrote if they are top, bottom, or switch.

THE STORY IS INSPIRED BY 'HOT' FROM HONEYJOONZ! Except that I switched their personalities and I would also like it to be longer. . .

This is everything that I could think of, the rest is up to you. If you want to write this story please tell me when you release it, I would love to read it! ^^