[ 8 ] Convincing Arguments Pt 1

Megumi dreaded returning to campus. Though Gojo had reassured him that he would be kept separated from any subs on campus (of which there were few), Megumi still anticipated the worst. If Itadori had nearly captured the crux of Megumi's issues, then surely Sukuna had.

And Megumi envisioned a world where the world opened up into the fiery pits of Hell, and Megumi would be tossed headlong into it by everyone on campus accusing him of being a curse-fucker. A filthy abomination worthy to be annihilated.

This was his fate. He was certain of it. If he was in anyone else's position, he, too, would set a date for his execution.

And, through the night, Megumi pondered the origin of this psychosis. Giving that order to Itadori outright—to not enter his room—had elicited a fire, but it was more like heartburn. He hadn't meant it or truly wanted it to be translated the way his orders to Sukuna were.

Megumi didn't desire to dominate Itadori at all. That was strictly for Sukuna, and exercising that control brought to life certain... parts of himself.

God, he thought, shifting uncomfortably out of his bed. Just thinking about it in perfect clarity now left him sensitive and in need of a cold shower.

He turned his phone over on the nightstand and hesitated when it came to life with text notifications. The timestamp from Itadori read nearly midnight.

I: Are you awake?

M: I am now

I: Did I wake you up

M: No I've been up

M: Just thinking

I: Me too

Hopefully not in the same way, Megumi thought, grimacing as he readjusted himself in his boxers. He took his phone to ensuite bathroom.

I: I've been thinking a lot about your glare...

I: i MEAN

I: NOT IN THAT WAY

I: I've just been dissecting it is what I mean

Fuck, Megumi thought, then he's thinking about it in the same way I am.

I: Was it for Sukuna?

Megumi's phone clattered to the counter. He collapsed over it, arms folded, and sank to his knees in devastation. Of course he'd figure it out—!

M: This conversation is inappropriate and unproductive

I: I'M RIGHT AREN'T I

M: It'll never happen, I can promise you that

M: A serious lapse in judgement

M: I may be going through psychosis.

I: No but it makes sense Nobara and I were just talking about it

M: What.

M: You what.

N: Itadori said he humped you and you called him a good boy