Big Daddy J

Erm note lol;;,,

The - u see is a timeskip bc im lazy

Gluck was scrolling on YouTube shorts when a striking man with amazing features appeared on his screen with two girls attached to his arms - looking down at his name, it read Big Daddy J, obviously.

The two girls were Drake and Kanye, presumably his lovers flr this week.. If only Gluck was his lover, his one and only.

Big Daddy is also super famous at his school. Everyone knows of him, and he had another girl with him every other week. No one cared since everyone wanted to be him.

Everywhere Gluck looked, he saw Big Daddy. He couldn't help but wonder if his name correlates to his 3rd leg. Big 🤤

Gluck always made up different ways to somehow make Daddy notice him. From completely embarrassing himself to helping him with his homework. (Not helping, he did it all).. No matter what he did, Daddy never noticed him. Because he was a guy, and being gay is wrong.

Big Daddy always had something going on. He was captain of both the chess and  basketball teams, so he was always busy. A working man. Sexy.

-

Gluck was walking through the school halls when he saw monkey, his best friend. Monkey had his complete attention until Big Daddy walked in. He started at Daddy long and hard, breaking the look occasionally to give a dirty look at Drake and Kanye for taking Big John away from him.

Kanye pointed me out to Drake. OH FUCK. It's about to go down.

Big Daddy walked past me, while Drake and Kanye held behind..."Whyre you making faces at OUR MAN?" Drake said, pushing me back with her finger on my forehead.

"Hes just so sexy i wanna go to pound town with him" I replied, hoping they agree since theyre literally dating him...

"HE IS but.. u gotta keep your eyes to yourself. he's not your man gaybo. He's ours" Kanye and Drake linked and walked away, feeling proud.

"Gluck Gluck 5000.. you.. like Big Daddy? You're GAY?? And never fucking told me?" Monkey said from the side, wide eyed with tears..

"I didn't think you'd accept a queer like me.." monkey looked surprised, he shook his head and ran off into the elevator.

"WAIT!!!" I ran after him, right as the elevator was about to close. I didn't make it. Gulp

-

After I made it home, I immediately started thinking about everything that happened today, wondering how I'm going to face Monkey tomorrow..

Whatever. Ill just sleep and think about it then. I began to scroll again on YT shorts, my favourite app. I got a timtom notification from Monkey, with a video just saying So It Mine El..I think I broke his heart.

-

The cycle continues. I got to school, and everyone, including me, was ooglying and looking at Big Daddy. I want to meow at him and crawl to him on all fours. I want him to pet and caress my head and call me a good boy. I'd definitely be his good boy. 🤤

I got to school with one goal in mind: Today was the day. I'm going to confess to Big Daddy. And I'm going to try and make up with Monkey..

- another time skip I'm bored

It was now or never. Im going to confess!! uwu! I managed to pull Daddy J behind the building where no one will see us. Atleast, that's what I thought..

I began my confession. Starting with how I've loved ever since he entered this  school, our first interaction, how I always like his yt shorts, and how deeply inlove I am with him.

"Well.. that's it..basically. Listen, Big Daddy J, I know you're probably not one of the queers or gyals, but please just give this shy kitten a chance! I'll do anything." Gluck got down on all fours, bowing his head at Big D........ wtf am i writing

Big D stayed still. He didn't speak a word, and he carefully processed wtf just happened. "Okay.... so you're zesty, and you're what in love with me? Yk, I'm already dating two other people.." Big d started, but Gluck cut him off..

"I KNOW!! But what's one more? I can just join in, can I not? Please.." Gluck kissed his shoes. Freaky man.

Big D was about to say something until a mysterious figure revealed themselves..it was Monkey!!!??? Who would've guessed. (U didn't 🙏)

"GLUCK.. I.. have to say something. Before you possibly go off with Big D, I need to say this." Monkey ran over to me.

"I..have been in love with you for.. so long. I want you more than you want Big  D. I can give you my big d if you just give me a chance, please!! I'll give you the sloppy toppy any chance you want. I'd even clean and massage your feet!

I've been so afraid to confess my undying love for you since I was scared you wouldn't accept me. Until I learned you were a zesty queer yesterday, just like me. I should've noticed how you always have your nails painted bright pink, how you walk like you just got your back blown out and more!!

I'm sorry for not noticing these things sooner. So, will you, Gluck Gluck 3000, go out with me and let me claim your skibidi gyatt as my own? I'll cherish it in a way you cherish dick. I'll cradle and hold it every time it hurts because it's so big and round!"   (Im so poetic, yall ((btw if anyone wants me to hold their ass lmk(( looking at u drake)

Speechless is the worst way to describe it. Words had been taken out of Glucks thought and replaced with nothing. No matter what he wanted to say, the words wouldn't form. Gluck never expected this to happen.

"I.. don't know what to say.." Before he could say anything.. Big D stormed over to Monkey.

"You..do you know how long I've been waiting to hear a confession from this gaybo? If only I got rid of your lesbian ass I wouldn't have to deal with this."

Big D then made his way over to me, grabbing my hand off the floor (Glucks still on all 4s btw freak) and into his strong, careful arms. I feel at home.

Monkey got angrier by the second.. soon enough, he was red in the face. He stormed over to us, shoved me out of Big Ds masculine and safe arms yummyyy and they began to fight.

They fought to the death. lol

- 15 years later....

Gluck took a pregnancy test.. just incase. He had been having some weird symptoms, and he thought it was for the best to take one.

He looked at the stick.. and it was official. He was having a child. "SUGERPLUM!!!!" Gluck called out to his husband, who came running with loud thuds.

"YES, POOKIE?" Monkey was stunned to see the positive pregnancy test. They were super exited about having a child into the world. They decided to post about the great event on TimTom.

-

About 3 months later, a notification popped up in Glucks dms. It read, 'It Mine?' Gluck checked the account and found nothing.. so he just cast aside all his worries..

Until a knock on the door came. Then three. Six. Until the sexy beast of a person began to break the door down.

"IT MINE???" They chanted in unison. Monkey ran to the door, and yanked it open to reveal the dead person walking - Big Daddy J. (HHUUGEEE surpirse u 100% didn't see that coming huh)

"The bab..So It Mine El?"