Prolouge

It was quite a sunny day today in San Francisco. Faye was sitting on a bench somewhere, smoking a cigarette. Her long black hair was trailing behind her as the warm breeze blew by. She was majored content watching all the people that passed her by. She sighed lazily and closed her eyes for a few seconds. She may not be having the best luck in life right now, but at least today was a beautiful day.

Faye was currently down on her luck and on the streets. Her father had kicked her out again for no reason. She was 27 and this happened all the time. Her father was a drunken asshole and was constantly treating her like crap. She hated that she often needed to depend on him and she hated how he often fucked her over. She missed her mother. She had died when she was 17 and her father had only gotten worse.

She sighed, wishing that things were different. She looked down at the ground. She tried to shake the thoughts from her head. She didn't need to get emotional right now. Not when today was so beautiful.

"Make it happen!" Valentino slammed his fist down as he yelled at one of his employees at the club he owned before storming outside. That's when he noticed a lonely looking girl sitting on the bench. She was quite beautiful. He smirked as he saw her before he started to make his way over to her.