Chapter 1-The Headstrong little Organa

A week after Master Kenobi rescued her, Leia Organa heard crying coming from a room in the Aldeeran palace. Intrigued, she arrived to see a baby on her mother's arms. He could not be more than a few months.

"Who is he?" Leia asked her parents.

"That's Rodrigo, Leia. Rodrigo Organa." Breha smiled. "Your new little brother."

"W-when did you get pregnant, mommy?!" the 9 year old girl gasped! "I...I never noticed..."

"She didn't, Leia. The Empire...cost this poor baby the chance of being raised by his family." Bail said, gently touching his young daughter's shoulder. "His parents used to be good friends of our family, and we decided to adopt Rodrigo. Give him the chance to be raised by a loving family."

This made Leia gasp in horror. The memories of her kidnapping by the Empire were so fresh in her mind, and now...and now that...

"The Empire....they are so cruel...." Leia said. "Once I grow of age, I'll lead the rebellion, dad. I promise I'll stop the Empire's cruelty. No more families'll have to suffer because of them."

Bail smiled, "And I'm sure you'll do a great job at that, Leia. But right now, you need to enjoy your childhood."

"I'll try, but I have a job to do." Leia said.

"A job?" Breha asked, curiously.

Leia then tickled the baby's tummy gently, making little Rodrigo laugh!

"I promise I'll protect my baby brother to the best of my ability. Ya hear me, Roddy? I'm your big sis, Leia. I'm gonna make sure ya have a good life, ya hear me?"

The baby just giggled and held Leia's finger with his little hand, making Leia giggle!

Bail and Breha looked at each other, with a proud smile.

"That you will, Leia." Bail mused. "That you will."

___

As Rodrigo grew up, he found himself cared and loved by his family, but Leia was by far the closest family member to him. She pampered her little brother when he was good quite often...

"Hah! Tagged you!" Leia said.

"No fair, big sis! These longer legs make ya faster." pouted little Rodrigo, only to be sat down on her lap, smiling.

"A win is a win, and you know what that means...tickling!" Leia said, making Rodrigo laugh!

"Big sis!" laughed Rodrigo.

"Who is my brave little brother, Roddy?" Leia giggled.

"I am, big sis! I am!" laughed Rodrigo.

Some would think spoiling him rotten would be terrible for his education. However....

"Naughty boy! You know not to play inside the house! Our mom was so sad when that vase broke, Rodrigo..." Leia scolded, spanking little Rodrigo over her lap.

"Owwwie! Owww! Waaahh, sorry, sis! I'll be goooood!" bawled Rodrigo.

"Good. Now go sit on that stool facing the corner and think on what you did. You are in time-out, young man!" Leia ordered.

....Leia knew when to be firm and discipline her little brother. That way, Rodrigo would know right from wrong!

Or, as one certain Jedi Master was found of saying, Rodrigo KNEW right from wrong...from a certain point of view!

Rodrigo always admired the big sis who cared so much for him. When he heard she'd one day lead the rebellion, Rodrigo smiled, "I'll join the rebels too, big sis! I wanna fight by your side!"

"Okay, Roddy, it's a promise." the now 13 years old Leia smiled. "As soon as you come of age, we'll be fellow rebels."

Rodrigo, at the time only 4 years old, tilted his little head. "What does come of age means, Leia?"

Leia giggled. "Well, it means when we grow up, we'll be able to join the fight. I'll be the leader, and you'll be by my side when you're 30 years old."

"30 YEARS?!!!" Rodrigo whined.

Leia giggled! "Just kidding, Roddy! I'll let you join when you're 18 or 19, okay?"

"But I'm sure I'll be able to help earlier than that, Leia..." Rodrigo whined, pouting.

"Now now, Roddy. The rebellion isn't a place for children. Why, I'm not even allowed to join yet and I'm 13 years old!" Leia patiently explained.

"But when you're leader, rules will change, right?" Rodrigo asked.

"WRONG, Rodrigo. You're my beloved little brother, and I won't have anything bad happen to you." Leia firmly said.

Rodrigo pouted hard at his big sister, who looked at him with her arms in her hips! Leia then sighed and realized that...

(...Roddy is shaping up to be as headstrong as I am. Is this how people feel when dealing with me?) Leia thought, exasperated, but smiled, "Let's not talk about this right now, Roddy. Right now, the only decision we need to make is: what kind of ice cream does my little brother want to eat today?"

Rodrigo's pout instantly vanished, as he held Leia's hand! "I wanna the Milky Way Special, Leia! Can we get that?!"

"Of course we can. Anything for my little brother." Leia said, smiling as she took the excited four year old boy to get ice cream, putting all thoughts about the rebel alliance aside. One day, when she grows up, she'll lead the rebels. Now, her duty was to enjoy her childhood while it lasts and have fun with her little brother...

___

And so, the day arrived where Leia was 17. Rodrigo, at this time, was eight years old.

"But big sis, you GOTTA take me with you!" Rodrigo whined.

Leia gently sighed. "Roddy, we had this talk before. It's too dangerous for me to take you with me to the rebels. This is something I need to do on my own." Leia softly said.

"But I wanna join the cause! And...and..." Rodrigo teared up.

Leia sighed, gently hugging him. "I know, Roddy, and I'm proud. But it's no place for an eight year old boy. If the Empire heard you were my little brother, they'd stop at nothing to capture you. When I was almost your age, I was kidnapped by them, remember?"

Lola, the female toy droid from Leia's childhood that Leia gifted her little brother with a while ago, beeped sadly and nuzzled Rodrigo.

"Thanks, Lola..." sniffled Rodrigo.

"Look, little brother." Leia gently told Rodrigo, "I promise that when you're older, I'll personally come recruit you. But for now, you need to stay safe. It's sad for us to be appart, I know, but it's for the best." Leia said, gently kissing her poor brother's forehead. "May the Force be with you."

Leia comforted Rodrigo as much as he needed, and then went to say goodbye to Bail and Breha.

Soon, as Leia was flying away from Aldeeran, and ready to go to the Rebels's current base of operations, she sighed. "Goodbye, dad, mom, Roddy. It's sad to leave my family, but you won't be safe until the Empire's reign of terror is over." she said to herself.

Then, she sighed as she mused, "Oh, I took care of my little brother for so long, and now...I hope he'll be fine. I can even feel him sitting on my lap right now, looking at me with that innocent smile and asking me questions like...

"Big sis, how far is the Rebel base? Are we gonna take too long to get there?"

"No, Roddy, we should be there in a few hours...." Leia replied, then blinked as she noticed that she had just replied to...

Leia looked down...to see Rodrigo grinning at her, as he sat on her lap!

"RODRIGO ORGANA, HOW IN THE GALAXIES DID YOU GET HERE?!" Leia's voice echoed from her ship!

"I just entered when you were saying bye to mom and dad, big sis." Rodrigo innocently said.

Leia sighed. "The door was LOCKED, Rodrigo. How did you get here?" she said, then realized. "You had help, haven't you? Lola, you should know better, young lady!"

the little toy droid beeped sadly as she flew into sight, but since she's Rodrigo's now, she has to help him! Or so she beeped to Leia, anyway.

"You're in luck I can't spank a droid without risking getting your circuits all banged up." Leia sighed, "But don't think I won't try and find a way to spank a droid safely, young lady, so your punishment is only delayed."

Lola beeped nervously in a droid equivalent to a gulp!

Then, Leia turned to Rodrigo. "As for YOU, Rodrigo Organa..."

Rodrigo gulped. "A-as for me, I'll get a hug from my loving big sis?" he cutely tried!

"Yes, you will." Leia nodded.

Rodrigo blinked, and smiled, "Really?"

"Yes, really. You'll need it after your punishment, after all!" Leia scolded, turning him over her lap!

Rodrigo sighed, as his bum-bum was bared. "Aww, sis..."

"Rodrigo, you earned this." Leia said, landing the first spank. "I'm very dissapointed in you."

"OWWWW! B-but big sis, I didn't wanna disappoint you!" Rodrigo whined.

"I know you didn't, Rodrigo." Leia sternly said, as she kept spanking. "But I explained to you why you can't be here. More importantly, I gave Lola to you for company, not to unlock a locked ship and go inside without permission!"

Rodrigo yelped hard, but considered Leia's words. Maybe she was sad because he didn't tell he was entering her ship?

"Owwie, oww, ouch, but sis, if I told you, you wouldn't let me go with you!" Rodrigo noted.

Leia sighed. "Rodrigo, you are missing the point..." she noted.

The spanking continued, and Rodrigo yelped and squeaked, but felt he had to try and explain himself. "But sis, I just wanted to help the cause! I'm doing it for everyone! And I didn't want to be a bother when I broke into the ship!"

Leia paused in her spanking. "Rodrigo," she said gently, "I know you mean well, but you have to understand that there are some things I have to do without you. I need to keep you safe." She sighed. "And I should have been more specific about that. I should have told you that you couldn't go in my ship without my permission."

She then sighed, "That said, I couldn't expect you to use Lola to enter my ship, either."

"OWWW!" Rodrigo whined, as another spank fell!

Leia sighed sadly. "I'm sorry, Rodrigo. I know it hurts. But I need you to understand that I'm doing this because I love you. I want you to be safe, and I want you to be happy. And right now, you're not, because you have to be punished due to your mischief."

Rodrigo sniffed, still feeling the sting of the spanking, but also feeling a little relieved that Leia understood where he was coming from. "I'm sorry, sis. I won't do it again."

"I hope you won't, Roddy. I understand you want to help..." Leia began, as she landed another spank.

"Owwwie! Y-yeah, I want, siiiiis!" Rodrigo groaned.

"...But you are still too young. Rodrigo, haven't I told you about Darth Vader?" Leia sternly asked, alternating cheeks as she spanked.

"Oww, owwie, oww, but, but, ouch! Isn't he a bedtime story ya-oww! Tell to scare me when I'm naughty?" Rodrigo whined.

"Rodrigo!" Leia scolded, giving him another hard spank. "Darth Vader is real. He is a terrible person, and he did terrible things. He is dangerous, and he is NOT someone to be taken lightly. He was the reason why I had to leave you behind in the first place. Do you understand now?"

Rodrigo squirmed in his sister's lap. "Uhhh..."

"Rodrigo," Leia sighed, "I know you're young. But you need to understand that there are some things that only adults should do. Even if you mean well, you can still get into trouble."

She paused, rubbing his back soothingly. "I know it's hard to understand now, but one day, when you're older, you'll see. Until then, just trust me when I say that there are some things you should leave to the grown-ups."

Another spank landed, making Rodrigo yelp. "Oww, sis, please, enough!"

"Almost done," Leia said, giving him one more spank. "Just one more."

Rodrigo yelped and squealed. "OK, sis! I'm sorry, I won't do it again! I promise!"

Leia smiled sadly, hugging him tightly. "I hope you mean it, Roddy. Because I can't lose you too." She kissed his forehead.

"Waaahhh....big sis, I didn't wanna you to leave me....." Rodrigo bawled.

Leia gently sighed, rubbing his hair. "I know, Roddy, I know. But you understand this is important, right."

Rodrigo sobbed, as he lightly nodded. "T-that's why joining you was the only way...please, gimme a chance..."

Leia sighed. "Look, Roddy, I'll think about it. And, speaking of thinking..." she mentioned.

The little boy sadly sighed, and nodded, "K...kay, big sis...*sob!*

Knowing what it meant, Rodrigo went to face the corner, with his bottom still bared. Lola floated around him, beeping sadly.

Leia sighed, and was soon piloting her ship again. She had half a mind to turn back to Aldeeran, but this would only make Rodrigo sad...plus, the Empire might get wise of a ship leaving, returning, and leaving again, in such a short period of time!

She then looked at her little brother, sobbing in the corner. His heart was in the right place, but he is very headstrong. It seemed he inherited this from her, considering how much Leia herself took care of his raising and education, as their parents were often busy...

This made Leia wonder: If she DID take Rodrigo back...what if he snuck in someone else's ship while trying to find the rebellion?

There was only one thing to do...

Rodrigo tried, but couldn't feel happy even with Lola trying to comfort him. He hated disappointing his big sister, but hated being separated from her even more.

Plus, he wanted to join the Rebellion so badly! Imagine him helping out innocent people, saving everyone, stop kids from being kidnapped like Leia once was!

....Of course, the pain on his bum didn't help him feel particulary cheerful, either.

The trip went on without incidents, yet silently for a while.

Leia soon sighed, and turned on the auto-pilot, before turning around.

"Roddy," called Leia, "Your time-out is over. c'mere, bro."

Rodrigo sobbed and ran to Leia, who, knowing him, had already extended her arms with an encouraging smile.

Soon, she was rocking her little brother in her arms, to calm him down...

Once Rodrigo calmed to sniffles, Leia said, "Now, Roddy, normaly, I would give you a bedtime spanking for this as well, but since your heart was in the right place, I'll let it slide."

"T...thanks..." Rodrigo said, looking down. "I..I guess we're going back home to drop me off there, right, b-big sis...?"

"Well, truth be told, I was considering it. But, I'm already late to get to the Rebel Base, and we can't have the Emperor and Darth Vader raising eyebrows about me going in circles around our home planet...well, if Vader even HAS eyebrows." snarked Leia, chukling.

"S-so, y-you mean that....?!" Rodrigo gasped!

"...That you win, you little rascal. I'm taking you with me." smiled Leia.

Rodrigo's eyes brightened, and he jumped up to hug Leia, kissing her cheek a lot!

"Big sis, you are awesome! I'll be the best Rebel on the alliance! You'll see! I'll stop Stormtroopers from-" he began, excited!

"Woah, now, calm down, Roddy. You are coming with me, but you are NOT joining the Rebel Alliance. You'll stay on the base, where it's safe." Leia firmly said.

"But Leiiiaaaaa...." pouted Rodrigo.

"Now, we had this talk before. You're eight!" Leia sighed, but, to calm him down, she added, "Hey now, don't pout. When I'm not in a mission, I'll be by your side. I'll tell you stories, play with you, and spoil you as I always had. I'll even tickle you like this!"

"Hahahaha! Big sis, I'm a big boy...." Rodrigo giggled.

"No, you're still my headstrong little brother." smiled Leia, as she stopped ticking. "Now, let's get you to bed. We have a few hours before we are ready to start the trip through Hyperspace, and you had quite a busy day."

Lola beeped nervously as she floated afer Leia, who took Rodrigo on her arms to the bedroom inside the ship.

"Yes, Lola, I was serious about looking into a safe way to spank you for your part on the mischief."

As Lola sadly beeped, Rodrigo said, "Ouch. Sorry, Lola."

Soon, Leia put him on bed, and tucked her little brother in, kissing his forehead. "Night, Roddy. Who knows, maybe one day you will be a Rebel, but I'm hoping we beat the Empire before you have to." she gently said.

As Leia left and Lola deactivated herself to not bother Rodrigo, the little boy whispered, as Leia turned off the lights, "Night, Leia. You'll see, I'm gonna prove you I'm ready to be a Rebel if it's the last thing I do!"