Chapter 134

He mustered his strength to stand up and staggered out of the room.

After leaving room 615, he began putting his back-up plan into action.

He brought a room card out of his pocket and unlocked room 639 across from the original room. He had prepared this beforehand.

A man with a similar figure as him was waiting inside room 639. He was dressed in the same clothes as him and his face was covered with a layer of medicinal paste. When he saw taehyung, he nodded and headed straight into room 615.

Taehyung smirked. Given that his second sister, jennie, had created such an elaborate trap for him, he naturally wouldn’t waste his sister’s efforts.

He would go along with his second sister’s wishes and allow jungkook to personally witness ‘taehyung's’ betrayal.

Taehyung held his breath in anticipation and caught the noise of a man’s footsteps in the hallway.

He heard someone knocking against room 615’s door. A moment later, jaewon's voice could be heard. “taehyung, I’m coming in!” Soon after, he heard the door opening and closing shut.

Taehyung sat down on the bed in room 639 and turned his phone on. He first tapped on WeChat and saw that jungkook had sent him a message fifteen minutes ago.

[Where are you?]

He smiled lightly.

Jungkook must have received a message from jennie about his meeting with a man at the hotel.

He actually reached out on WeChat to ask him about his whereabouts? It seemed that he was improving.

Perhaps, if he responded right now, jungkook would believe him.

However, just as eunwoo had said, the position of Madam Jeon wasn’t an easy place to occupy.

The jeon family was powerful and influential. They had too many enemies. Jungkook was also unbelievably handsome and was one of the wealthiest men in this world. There were countless women waiting to fill up the space after forcing him aside.

Any careless scheme from a third party could easily cause rifts between the two of them.

Although their relationship had improved significantly, it couldn’t be discounted that he had avoided and hated him for more than ten years.

The perception that he would leave him anytime wasn’t something that could be removed so easily.

He needed to work on building the trust between the two of them.

He wanted him to understand that even if he personally witnessed him with a man on the bed, it wouldn’t be the truth.

Taehyung resisted the urge to respond to jungkook's WeChat message.

He reached for the laptop that he had arranged to be kept on the bedside table and clicked on an application. The situation inside room 615 was instantly and clearly displayed on the screen.

“taehyung, I never thought you would send such a message to me.” jaewon climbed onto the bed in a hurry and embraced the man on the bed.

The man’s figure was similar to that of taehyung. He was dressed in the same clothes and had the same hairstyle. Even his face was covered in medicine. Thus, he did not suspect anything.

He confessed to him emotionally. “I knew from the start that you’ve always loved me the most!”

The man remained silent.

Jaewon immediately began taking advantage of him. He said affectionately, “Your figure has become really good ever since you lost weight. I really want to... will you give yourself to me?”