ʚ Listen to Me! ɞ

It was an hour past midnight. Felix spent most of his night trying to unlock a character in Mario Kart, the game he had played with Han and Seungmin earlier in the day. Seungmin had unlocked this character that day, and the Aussie boy became more determined than ever to unlock that same character.

It took him quiet some time, since he had only just started playing the game 2 days ago. He was totally new. What seemed like a few hours of unlocking characters and new vehicles, he had finally done it. "YAAAAYYY I DID IT I DID IT!!" Felix yelled, full of joy. Though he quickly covered his mouth, remembering that most of his members had fallen asleep hours before. He couldn't keep in his joy, he was just so happy. He just had to tell someone.

The freckled boy happily dropped his controller onto the couch and began going into the room of a member who has a history of staying up late. Lee know. Being the baby he is, Felix knocked on his hyungs door 3 times before opening and entering the room. Minho was laying on his bed with his blankets wrapped around him, listening to 'Butterfly' by The Boyz. A very calm song that he listens to often when he had trouble falling asleep.

"Hey hyungie!! Guess what??" the younger said, sitting next to Lee Knows legs, smiling widly. The dancer made a little whine and looked towards his little one. "Whaaaat, Lix? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?" he said. "Yeahhh but this will be quick!! I'm really excited because I just-" the freckled boy was interrupted by a kick to the side from his hyung. "Oh god, I'm sorry Lix. I was stretching." the older one said softly, rubbing his eyes. "Look, can't this wait until the morning? I'm really tired.. " he continued.

Unfortunately for him, the younger was way too excited to wait until morning. "Nooo hyung!! I have to tell you now! Right now!" said the blue haired boy as he puts his hand on Minho's thigh and begins to shake him softly. The minute Minho had felt Felix's hand touch his thigh, he flinched slightly.. though that hadn't caught the youngers attention. It was until Felix began to shake him that he noticed his hyungs behavior. "What's wrong, Hyung? Am I hurting you??" he asked, worried that he had accidentally hurt his beloved hyungie.

".. No. It's- It's nothing, Lixie, don't worry." said the eldest, slightly flustered at the situation. The australian looked at him, still worried that he might be lying. "Are you sure, hyung?"

The dancer took a second before answering. "Yeah, I'm not hurt. Don't worry." he said. At that, Felix thought nothing of it and began shaking his hyungs legs again. This time, Minho let's out some giggles due to the movement. "D-Dohohont do thahahat-!" he giggled, leaving a confused Felix looking at him. "Why is he giggling?" he thought, continuing to shake Lee Knows leg. "LiHihHIhix!!!" the giggly boy let out, moving away immediately, letting Felix know what was really going on.

"Yes hyung?" said the freckled boy, who stopped shaking Lee Know a few seconds ago. The older boy blushed and looked away for a moment. "I-It tihickles.. " Lix smiled. God, his hyung was just too adorable. "Sorry hyungie!!" he said. Minho adjusted himself in his bed. "It's okay, Lixie~"

Some time went by, the boys cuddled for a while, but Felix purposely did not get back on his topic from before. Letting more time pass, Felix finally decided to bring the topic back up. He sat up and started poking Minho all over his torso. "Hyung!! I realized you never even responded to my AMAZING news I told you earlier! Did you even hear me?!" Minho was doing his best not to make a reaction to the youngers little attack. "N-Noo?" he said through his teeth, avoiding a smile at all cost.

Lix put on a pretend mad face, fastening his attack on his hyungs torso. "WHAT! HYUNGIEEEE... " he said in a whiney voice. The dancer broke into a smile, still refusing to laugh. "Felix- Y-You're doing that on purpose-!" he said, biting back a giggle.

"...doing what on purpose?" the younger said, slowing down his poking attack, just to start squeezing his hyungs sides. This immediately made Minho burst out into loud fits of laughter. "THAHAHAHAT-!! FEHEHEHELIX!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP-!!!"

Lixie pretend to take a second to think. "Hyung??? What am I doing?? I'm just trying to tell you about the best thing that has ever happened to me! Listen to me!" he said, movinng down to dig into the dancers sensitive hips. "nOHOHoAHAJAHA NOHOHO NAHAHAHAT THEHEHERE!!" Minho yelled.

The freckled boy pretend to look annoyed. "Yah! Can you stop laughing? I'm trying to talk to you! How rude." he said in a fake tone that seemed to sound upset. "iHIhIm SahHAhahAHAHARRY OKAHAHAHAY? IHIHI WIHIHILL LIHIHISTEN IHIHI SWEAHAHAHAHAR-!" the eldest cried out, trying to reach for his youngers wrists to stop him from attacking his hips any longer.

Though the younger one was fast. He avoided Minho's hands each time they were going towards him and he made his way under Minho's shirt, spidering his bare, sensitive tummy. "I think you need to be taught a lesson, hyungie!" he said, squeezing and pinching anywhere he could on the poor boys stomach.

Lee Know was losing it. "IHIHI CAHAHAHANT TAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT-!! PLEHEHEHEAAHAHASE STAHAHAAP-!" the younger spat out, barley even able to talk in between his loud laughter. "Hmmm.. do you promise you'll listen to me, hyungie?" Lix said, not showing mercy just yet. Minho nodded and covered his face. The poor boy was going red from all his laughing. "YAHAHAHAHAS YAHAHAHEAAHHAH IHIHI WIHIHILL!! IHIHI PROAHAHAHAHAMIHISE!!"

Felix stopped and smiled. "Okay!! Thanks cutie hyung!!!" he said, happily. All Lee Know could do was blush. He was so embarrassed. "ShHsh- yoHoHoure WehEHECome-" he giggled, rubbing his tummy to get rid of the ghost tickles. "Hyung before I stop completely, can I try one more thing? Pleeeeease?" the aussie said, using puppy eyes to make sure the older one didn't say no. Of course, Felix knew he could not resist, and he was right. Minho whined, rolling his eyes on a sort of playful way. "Fihine.. ONE thing. ONE tihime-" he said. Felix nodded and lifted up the dancers shirt, adoring his tummy. "Awww hyung!! Look how cute your tummy is!!" he said. Minho just sad there in embarrassment. "J-Just get on with it, will you?"

At that, the younger put his head inches away from his hyungs tummy and took a deep breath. By his youngers movements, Minho knew what was coming. Dang, this gonna tickle. Before Minho could completely process his thoughts, he was brought to silent laughter immediately. The blue hair boy had blown a raspberry on his sides. "EEHEHEK-!! F-FRIHIHIHIHICK- NAOAOAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the dancer yelped, immediately rolling away to cover his sides. Felix, once again, was in complete awe. "Haha, guess big bad tough Minho hyung had a big adorable weakness! Raspberries!!" he said, clapping his hands a few times.

Minho looked at him after calming down. "Yah! Don't tell anyone please.." he said, rubbing his sides. Felix nodded and went to lay in the spot next to his now very sleepy hyung. "As promised, tell me about this exciting thing, little one."

For about the next 10 minutes, Felix explained his whole night trying to get the character he had desperately wanted. Once he finished explaining, he looked over to his hyung who was now fast asleep.

Lix smiled and cuddled closer. "So cute."