❦ The Lost Paints❦

Its a relaxing day at the house. All the members had the day off and most of them decided to spend their day off outdoors, all besides Felix and Hyunjin.

Felix was in the living room, bored, thinking about something productive that he could spend his time doing. He thought for what seemed like forever, until he finally got it. He would paint a picture of the beautiful nature that lived just outside, in the backyard. The blonde brushed his hair off his face and got up from the sofa, gathering all his supplies and setting it up outside. After gathering mostly everything, Felix noticed he had one thing missing that was most certainly needed in order to complete his new mission. His paints. He checked his room, his art cabinets, and even the living room. He could not find them anywhere! He stood and thought for a moment. "Hmm.. maybe someone took them?.. but.. who?" More time went on. What other member loved painting? "..Hyunjin hyung!"

The freckled boy rushed over to the older boy's room, knocking at the door before coming in. There, Hyunjin laid on his bed reading a book with a dark red cover. After noticing his door had been opened, Hyunjin glanced up at Felix with a smile following. "Well hello~" he said, setting his book down next to him. Felix went to the edge of the bed and sat down. "Hi Hyungie, I have a question for you." Jinne scooted himself towards Lix. "What is it?"

"Have you seen my paints? I can't find them anywhere." He said. Hyunjin looked at the wall, then at the ceiling. "Uh.. I haven't seen them." The elders' movements were not missed by Felix. He knew that every time his Hyung lied, he would not look straight at someone's face. "Uh huh, are you sure? You're not looking at me.. you do that when you're lying, hyung.." This made Hyunjin go slightly red. "N-No.. sorry Lix." Felix knew his hyung had his paints, but it seemed like Hyunjin wanted to do this the hard way.. and oh boy, was Felix ready. "Yeah, okay.. I believe you." the freckled boy sarcastically said before laying Hyunjin down on the bed and straddling his legs and living his arms above his head using one of his hands.

The long haired boy went pink, already knowing whats about to happen. "haahh.. L-Lix.. whahat are you doing?-" The younger takes out one of his paint brushes from his little bag and pulled up his hyungs shirt. "Oh nothing~ I'm just gonna make my cutie hyung laugh for a little bit!!'' The second the sentenced finished, Felix began tracing his paint brush up and down Hyunjin's sides.. already earning a few squeaks from the older. "w-wHWhAHaHAHahhahhahaAT? nHohoHOho!! FehhehehelihihiX-" Hyunjin said, already giggling loudly. Felix enjoyed this. He loved watching his hyung giggle from all the ticklish feelings. It was adorable. As Hyunjin continued to giggle under Felix from the brushes light touches, the younger began to move closer to his ribs, and then up to his underarms. Oh boy, Hyunjin didn't know the amount of ticklish feelings he would get the minute the soft point of the paintbrush entered his death spot. The minute the older had felt the paintbrush touch his underarms, it was an easy win for Felix from there. "eheHEHAHAHAAHAHA!! N-NOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHERE-!! FEHEHELIX-!!!" Hyunjin was losing his mind already, but of course this was not enough for Felix. "Why not here, hyung? I love tickling you here!!!" the freckled one said, swirling the paintbrush around in his hollows and drawing cute little doodles to add on. At this point, Hyunjin was kicking and bucking his hips in a horrible attempt to get his younger one off of him. Due to all the bucking, Felix began to laugh along with his hyung, finding it funny that no matter how hard Hyunjin tried to escape.. nothing would work. In fact, this only encouraged him to keep going. So he did. Continuing to torment his hyungs sensitive underarms, he decides to add on some... spice to the menu. Lix let go of the olders hands but quickly inserted his pinky into his hyungs bellybutton. This drove Hyunjin absolutely bonkers. The long haired boy was now trying to thrash around uncontrollably. It was adorable. Felix was only scratching ever so softly at his hyungs cute bellybutton. Due to the amount of ticklishness Jinnie was feeling, the younger only kept up his act for a little longer before stopping and getting off of his hyung. Hyunjin laid there for a moment, catching his breath and getting out the giggles he still had. "Y-yohOhou ahAhre the wohohorst-!!" Hyunjin said, finishing up his little giggle fit. Felix pretended to act offended. "Well thats what you get for lying to me, hyung!! I know you have my paints!!" The older one chuckled before getting up and going into his drawer, taking out Felix's paints. "Yeah yeah, okay kiddo. Here you go~" Hyunjin handed back the youngers paints, smiling. Lix giggled and took the paints from his Hyung. "Thank you!!" The freckled boy was on his way to walk out of Hyunjin's room, but he stopped and looked back towards his friend. "Hey.. do you think maybe I could paint a portrait of you, hyung? I was orignally gonna draw the nature in our backyard, but you're a lot more prettier!" he said, smiling. This made Hyunjin happy. "Really? Of course you can! I'm too stunning to say no!" The older joked before grabbing Felix's hand, walking out of the room together.