Chapter- 1: Introduction

Author's Pov:

Author's Pov:

At the break of dawn, when the sun had just emerged and the sweet melodies of the birds had begun, a charming young man named Adrian Jones sat on his chair, nibbling the end of his pen, completely engrossed in thoughts of writing his first autobiography. He looked almost otherworldly in his appearance, with an air of ethereal beauty surrounding him.

[Autobiography means the biography of a person narrated by that person.]

Adrian's Pov:

"I'm Adrian Jones, an actor known for my looks, charm, and exceptional talent. My performances were breathtaking and left audiences spellbound. Though those days are long gone, I cherish the memories of a well-lived life.

I have now proven myself to be an exceptional writer.

It seems that my charm always helps me excel in my career because I am well known for my notable work."

I was so deeply indulged in my thoughts that I failed to notice the presence of a person behind me.

I snapped back to reality as soon as he wrapped his arms around me and gently kissed my forehead.

He is a person who loves being touchy and loves to cherish me with love.

After all, he is my husband and he has every right to love me

It seems that time passes by so quickly that we hardly notice the changes within ourselves.

I still remember the time I entirely opposed this marriage and planned to run away.

Sometimes it is good to follow our fate instead of trying to change it.

But how did I end up getting married to him? Why did I stop acting?

Well, it is a long story with some boring dramas...

Author's Pov:

One and a half years ago

Adrian: Mum! Mum! Hurry up! I am running late!

Mrs. Jones (Velma): What's the rush darling? You still have time! It is just half past seven.

Adrian: But Mum I got to be there before 9 am and the place is a whole one-hour journey from here! (Whining)

Mrs. Jones: Now stop all these childish whining and eat up! (In a slightly strict tone)

Adrian: Mum! Mum! Mum! (Starts whining again)