Part 1 ✯

Ahyeon was walking along a busy campus corridor, when she accidentally bumped into another student who was in a hurry

Ahyeon was walking along a busy campus corridor, when she accidentally bumped into another student who was in a hurry. The books in Ahyeon's hands fell to the floor.

"Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't see you," said the student panicked.

"It's okay, I was also the one who was careless," replied Ahyeon while picking up her books.

The student immediately helped Ahyeon tidy up her books. "Sorry again, I was in a hurry."

"Thank you very much," Ahyeon said with a smile. "You're the new student here huh? I've never seen you before."

"Ah yes, my name is Chiquita. I'm a new student from Thailand," answered the student.

"Nice to meet you, Chiquita. I'm Ahyeon, a student from South Korea," said Ahyeon.

They chatted for a while, and it turned out they had a lot in common, from their hobby of reading to their dream of becoming a researcher.

"Wow, it turns out we have a lot in common," said Chiquita enthusiastically. "How about we talk more often?"

"Sure, I would be happy if we could be friends," Ahyeon replied with a smile.

Since that meeting, Ahyeon and Chiquita have become closer. They often spend time together in the library, canteen, or campus park. Small talk about college slowly turned into confiding in each other about their dreams and hopes.

One day, when they were sitting together in the campus park, Chiquita dared to say, "Ahyeon, I actually have something to tell you."

"What's wrong, Chiquita?" Ahyeon asked curiously.

"I... I think I have fallen in love with you," said Chiquita with a red face.

Ahyeon was silent for a moment, then smiled gently. "I feel the same way as you, Chiquita."

After confessing their feelings to each other, Ahyeon and Chiquita felt as if the world belonged only to the two of them. They were lost in the happiness that welled up in their chests.

"I didn't expect my feelings to be reciprocated," said Chiquita with sparkling eyes. "I'm very happy, Ahyeon."

"Me too, Chiquita. I never thought I would fall in love at first sight like this," replied Ahyeon while holding Chiquita's hand gently.

They looked at each other lovingly. Slowly, Chiquita brought her face closer to Ahyeon's face, and their lips met in a sweet, soft kiss.

After a while, they broke the kiss, both of their faces flushed red.

"Ahyeon, will you be my lover?" Chiquita asked hopefully.

"Of course, Chiquita. I want to," Ahyeon answered with a happy smile.

Ahyeon and Chiquita's days as lovers passed happily. They often spend time together, whether it's studying in the library, eating lunch in the canteen, or just walking in the campus park.

One afternoon, Ahyeon and Chiquita sat side by side on a park bench. The breeze gently stroked their hair.

"Ahyeon, I'm really grateful to have met you," said Chiquita, looking at her lover with affection.

"Me too, Chiquita. Your presence has brought new color to my life," replied Ahyeon while holding Chiquita's hand.

Chiquita smiled broadly. "You know, I never thought I would fall in love with a girl from another country. But you have changed everything."

"For me, our differences in background don't matter. The most important thing is, we love and support each other," said Ahyeon while stroking Chiquita's cheek.

Chiquita nodded in agreement. "You're right. As long as we're together, we have nothing to fear."

Slowly, Chiquita brought her face closer to Ahyeon's face. Their lips met in a soft kiss full of love. Ahyeon returned Chiquita's kiss with great feeling.

At that moment, it was as if there were only the two of them in this world. Nothing can separate the love that has grown between Ahyeon and Chiquita.

[Part 2 will be coming soon(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) Thank you for your patience and support<3]